partner pt.3 (hanni x fem reader

hanni went over to y/n's house over the next few days. they continued flirting and making out which gave y/n a dilemma.

she didn't know what their relationship was. friends? friendship with benefits? partners?

she didn't know.

hanni never asked her out or anything. they just flirted and made out.

they were now sitting in y/n's room, trying to finish their project. they wasted a bit of time making out and had to rush through it.

y/n was clearly distracted by her own thoughts. she kept spinning her pen and drumming her fingers on the desk. she spaced out as she left her fingers on the keyboard.

hanni was busy typing and writing down things when she noticed y/n spacing out.

"y/n," she moved closer to y/n, and nudged her. y/n snapped out of her thoughts and turned to look at hanni.

"uh, yes?"

"is something bothering you?" hanni asked sweetly. she stretched her legs out and rested them on y/n's lap. y/n gulped at the sudden movement and turned red.

"it's nothing," she replied before looking down at her notebook and hiding her flushed face.

hanni noticed y/n's reaction and couldn't resist the urge to tease her a bit. she leaned in closer, her body almost touching y/n's, and whispered in her ear, "are you sure? you seem distracted." y/n's heart skipped a beat at the closeness and she struggled to focus on the project.

hanni chuckled softly, enjoying the effect she had on y/n. she moved even closer, their bodies almost touching, and y/n could feel the warmth radiating from her.

"maybe I can help you relax," hanni said with a playful grin. y/n's face turned even redder as she tried to resist the temptation.

but before she knew it, hanni had closed the distance between them and their lips met in a passionate kiss.

y/n's mind went blank as she melted into the embrace, her hands instinctively reaching up to tangle in hanni's hair. they pulled away, both of them panting slightly, and hanni rested her forehead against y/n's.

"see? that's better," hanni said with a smile. y/n couldn't help but smile back, feeling a warmth spreading through her body.

"will you tell me what's bothering you now?" hanni asked.

y/n hesitated a bit before answering her. "hanni, what are we?"

"hmm... what do you want us to be?" hanni asked back, her eyes softening.

"I... I like you hanni. I think you like me back too and I don't want to be just friends. I want to be more... more than friends," y/n replied.

hanni smiled at the answer and intertwined their hands.

"I really like you too y/n. what do you say we go on a date after finishing this project?" she asked.

y/n's worries washed away as she smiled at hanni and nodded.

hanni leaned in and they continue kissing a but more before rushing through their work.