make up (haerin x fem reader)

y/n and haerin had been fighting for what felt like forever. they were both in the same girl group, newjeans, and tensions had been high lately due to their busy schedule. they had argued about something trivial, but the argument had spiraled out of control, and now they weren't speaking to each other.

the rest of the group had noticed the tension between them and had tried to mediate, but y/n and haerin were both stubborn and refused to back down. they ignored each other in the dorm, not speaking or even making eye contact.

one night, after a long photoshoot, y/n was exhausted. she decided to wash up and head straight to bed. as she walked into her room, she was surprised to see haerin sleeping on the couch. she looked peaceful, but y/n could see that she had been crying.

y/n sighed and walked over to haerin, gently stroking her hair. she couldn't bear to see her like this. she leaned down and kissed haerin's forehead, causing her to stir in her sleep.

"y/n?" haerin murmured, opening her eyes.

y/n smiled down at her. "hey," she said softly. "what are you doing here?"

haerin sat up, looking at y/n with a mixture of sadness and hope. "i was waiting for you," she said, her voice barely above a whisper.

y/n's heart skipped a beat. she had missed haerin so much, but she didn't want to be the first one to apologize. "why?" she asked, trying to keep her voice casual.

haerin's eyes filled with tears. "because i miss you," she said, her voice cracking. "i hate fighting with you, y/n. i just want things to go back to the way they were."

y/n felt a lump form in her throat. she had missed haerin too, but she didn't want to make things worse by saying the wrong thing. "i miss you too," she said finally, her voice barely audible.

haerin stood up and walked over to y/n, taking her hand. "can we talk?" she asked, looking into y/n's eyes.

y/n nodded, feeling her heart racing. they sat down on the bed, and haerin started to speak. she apologized for the fight, admitting that she had overreacted. y/n listened quietly, feeling a sense of relief wash over her. she knew that they could work things out if they just talked.

as haerin finished speaking, y/n leaned in and kissed her. it was a gentle kiss, but it was full of emotion. they had missed each other so much, and the kiss was a reminder of how much they cared for each other.

haerin pulled y/n onto the bed with her, hugging her tightly. "i'm sorry," she whispered, tears streaming down her face.

y/n hugged her back, feeling a sense of peace wash over her. "it's okay," she said softly. "i forgive you."

they lay there together, holding each other, talking and laughing like they used to. as they drifted off to sleep, y/n knew that they had mended their relationship, and she couldn't be happier.