hoodie (hanni x fem reader)

y/n sat in her room alone, watching her favourite cartoon. it was raining.

she was supposed to be going over to hanni's for a sleepover but they got into a fight and hanni said some harsh things to her.

y/n got upset and went straight home without waiting for hanni.

y/n sighed as she sipped on her juice box and watched her silly cartoon.

tap

y/n looked out at the window.

tap tap

she went towards the window and saw hanni outside. she threw stones at the window. when she saw y/n, she waved at her and y/n went to open the window.

"can I come in?" hanni asked. noticing how drenched hanni was getting in the rain, y/n nodded and rushed to open the door.

as mad as she was at hanni, she couldn't let her get sick.

y/n let hanni in and went to grab a towel and some clothes for her.

"go dry yourself," she said dryly. hanni took one look at y/n and nodded, taking the clothes and towel from her.

y/n waited outside for hanni to finish changing.

hanni finally came out, wearing y/n's hoodie and sweatpants. y/n couldn't help but check her out. her wet hair made her look hot.

"y/n, look... I'm sorry for the things I said. I was just angry and I didn't mean it," hanni apologised to y/n.

"hanni, you know those words really hurt me. I don't know if I can forgive you."

"please y/n... what do I have to do to make you forgive me?" hanni pleaded.

y/n smirked and pushed hanni onto the bed, straddling her.

"well, I have an idea," she gently stroked hanni's hair. hanni's hands found its way to y/n's waist, pulling her close.

y/n leaned in closer to hanni. "I can't stay mad at you for long either," she whispered before closing the gap between them.

they pulled each other closer, deepening the kiss. y/n's hands went under the hoodie hanni was wearing.

"the hoodie looks good on you, but you would look better without it," y/n whispered in hanni's ears as she kissed down her jaw.

"I love you, y/n and I'm sorry for my words," hanni apologised. she whimpered as she felt y/n's lips on her skin.

"I love you too... and I can never stay mad at you."

hanni moaned softly as y/n continued to kiss and nibble on her neck, sending shivers down her spine. she wrapped her arms around y/n's neck, pulling her closer as they continued to explore each other's bodies.

their clothes quickly became a hindrance, and they broke apart momentarily to strip each other down to their bare skin. y/n's fingers trailed over hanni's curves, eliciting moans and gasps from her lover.

the rain outside pounded against the window, but they were lost in their own world of passion and love. they moved together in a rhythm that only they could create, their bodies intertwined in a dance of pleasure.

as they both reached their climax, they collapsed onto the bed, breathing heavily and holding each other close.

"I'm sorry too," y/n whispered, kissing hanni's forehead. "I overreacted."

"it's okay," hanni replied, stroking y/n's hair. "I'm just glad we made up."

they cuddled together, listening to the sound of the rain outside, content in each other's arms.