the dare (haerin x fem reader)

y/n's mischievous friends had dared her to ignore her girlfriend, haerin, for an entire day. y/n thought it wouldn't be a big deal, but as the day went on, she realised just how much she missed haerin's company.

the next morning, haerin woke up to find y/n lying next to her, but it was as if y/n was a statue, not moving, not speaking. haerin greeted y/n with a big smile, but y/n's expression remained blank, and she muttered a curt "morning."

haerin wrapped her arms around y/n from behind, and watched as y/n made breakfast, but y/n ignored her, lost in her own thoughts and her phone. haerin wondered what was wrong, but she didn't want to push y/n too hard.

as they sat down to eat, y/n continued to ignore haerin, scrolling through social media instead. haerin tried to engage her in conversation, but y/n gave only one-word answers. haerin pouted and ate her avocado toast in silence, feeling hurt and confused.

they sat together on the couch, and haerin snuggled close to y/n, seeking comfort from her girlfriend. y/n put her arm around haerin, but her eyes remained glued to her phone. haerin felt a lump forming in her throat, and she started to tear up.

"did i do something wrong?" haerin asked, her voice trembling.

y/n was startled to see her girlfriend cry. she put down her phone and turned to haerin, feeling guilty for causing her pain. "no, no, you didn't do anything wrong. it was just a silly dare from my friends."

haerin's face lit up with relief, and y/n leaned in to kiss her. she wiped away her tears and pulled her into a tight embrace.

"i'm sorry i ignored you," y/n said. "i should have never agreed to that dare."

haerin smiled and snuggled in closer. "it's okay, as long as you know it's not fun to be ignored."

y/n nodded, feeling remorseful for her actions. she put her phone away and gave haerin her undivided attention for the rest of the day.

they spent the day doing things they loved, like going for a walk, baking cookies, and playing board games. they laughed and cuddled, and y/n felt her heart swell with love for haerin.

as they fell asleep that night, haerin hugged y/n tightly. "i love you," she murmured.

y/n kissed her forehead. "i love you more."

the next day, y/n surprised haerin with a bouquet of flowers and a handwritten note apologising for the silly dare. haerin grinned from ear to ear, feeling loved and appreciated.

a/n
what is/are your fav oneshot(s) so far? personally I like candy and bite me 🌝