run away pt.3 (haerin x fem reader)

haerin woke up in the middle of the night, gasping for air as her heart raced. she was drenched in sweat, her eyes wide with fear. it took her a few moments to realize that it was just a nightmare, but the images of y/n's death were still fresh in her mind. she couldn't shake off the feeling of loss and despair.

y/n stirred beside her, sensing haerin's distress. "haerin, are you okay?" y/n mumbled, rubbing her eyes.

haerin turned to face her, her body still shaking. "no, i had a really bad dream. it was about us, and it was awful," she said, her voice trembling.

y/n sat up, concern etched on her face. "what happened in the dream?" she asked, placing a hand on haerin's shoulder.

haerin took a deep breath, trying to calm down. "it was about you dying. i saw you get hurt, and i couldn't save you. it was so real, y/n," she said, tears streaming down her face.

y/n wrapped her arms around haerin, pulling her close. "i'm right here, haerin. i'm not going anywhere. you don't have to be afraid," she whispered, kissing haerin's forehead.

haerin buried her face in y/n's chest, trying to calm down. "i know, but it felt so real. i couldn't bear the thought of losing you," she said, her voice breaking.

y/n stroked her hair soothingly. "i'm here, and i'm alive. we're together, and nothing can change that. you don't have to be afraid," she said, trying to reassure haerin.

haerin nodded, but the fear and sadness lingered. she couldn't shake off the feeling that their happiness was fragile and fleeting.

y/n noticed haerin's unease and pulled away slightly, looking into her eyes. "what's really bothering you, haerin? is it just the dream, or is there something else?" she asked gently.

haerin hesitated, but then decided to be honest. "i'm scared, y/n. scared that we'll be caught, or that something will happen to us. scared that we'll lose everything we have, including each other," she admitted, tears welling up again.

y/n cupped her face, wiping the tears away with her thumbs. "i know it's scary, but we can't let fear control us. we have each other, and that's all that matters. we'll face any challenge together, and we'll overcome it," she said, her eyes full of determination.

haerin felt a surge of love and gratitude towards y/n. she knew that y/n was right, and that they had to stay strong and hopeful. she leaned in for a kiss, feeling y/n's warmth and tenderness.

"thank you, y/n. i don't know what i'd do without you," she whispered, holding onto y/n's hand tightly.

y/n smiled softly. "you'll never have to find out, haerin. i'm here for you, always," she said, pulling haerin into a tight embrace.

haerin closed her eyes, feeling a sense of safety and comfort. she knew that the nightmare was over, and that she was surrounded by love and hope. she hugged y/n back, grateful for every moment they spent together.

they lay there for a while, wrapped in each other's arms, until haerin's breathing became slow and steady. y/n watched her sleep, her heart overflowing with love. she knew that they had faced many challenges together, but they had always come out stronger. and no matter what the future held, she knew that they would face it together.

a/n
here yall go lol

a/nhere yall go lol