overtime blues (minji x fem reader)

"i can't believe i have to stay here for this," y/n sighed as she looked at the computers. she had been working long hours at the office, and the thought of spending another night there was draining. but she knew it was necessary.

as she sat there, she noticed her colleague minji sitting next to her, looking just as bored as she was. y/n decided to strike up a conversation to pass the time.

"hey, minji, do you ever get tired of working here?" y/n asked.

minji looked up from her screen, surprised that y/n was talking to her. "honestly, yeah, i do. it can get pretty boring sometimes."

"i know, right? i feel like i'm going to fall asleep any minute," y/n replied with a laugh.

minji smiled, grateful for the company. "i'm glad i'm not the only one."

they continued to chat, discussing everything from their favorite movies to their hobbies. y/n found herself drawn to minji's easy smile and contagious laughter.

"you know, y/n, you have a really great sense of humor," minji said, admiringly.

y/n smirked. "thanks, i try my best."

minji chuckled. "you're not just funny, you're also really beautiful."

y/n couldn't help but tease. "i know, i try to hide it, but it just keeps shining through."

minji laughed, feeling the warmth of y/n's playful banter. she found herself wanting to lean in closer and closer.

"you know, y/n, you have really gorgeous eyes and lips," minji said, her voice low and sultry.

y/n blushed at the compliment, feeling a rush of excitement. she spoke up, teasingly, "would you like to try these lips?"

minji gulped and nodded, feeling the butterflies in her stomach as they leaned in and shared a kiss. the two of them spent the rest of the night making out in the office, forgetting about work for just a little while.