jealous confession (minji x fem reader)

y/n is the eighth member of nmixx. she is known for being very affectionate and clingy with her fellow idols. despite this, everyone in the industry loved her for her warm personality and infectious energy.

the group got a chance to collaborate several other groups, ive, lesserafim, kep1er, and newjeans for an award show.

everyone was awkward at first. but because of y/n, they started to get to know each other better.

during rehearsals, y/n was often seen hugging her members and clinging onto their arms.

newjeans observed this behaviour and came to a conclusion that she seemed to really like being around sullyoon.

occasionally, y/n clung onto other members and other groups members.

she would place her head on gaeul's shoulder, hug xiaoting, hold yunjin's hands, and koala hug minji.

these actions made her very loveable among the groups.

during one of the breaks, y/n was seen hugging sullyoon tightly as they sat on the floor, watching videos.

"I never knew y/n was so clingy," hanni said.

"yeah! I like her hugs," danielle said.

hyein watched as y/n rubbed her cheeks against sullyoon, enjoying her presence.

minji watched in jealousy. she liked when y/n gave her hugs and hated that sullyoon got more hugs than her.

she made her way to y/n and sullyoon, forcefully pulling them apart. she dragged y/n outside aggressively.

"what's wrong, minji?" y/n asked, confused by her sudden outburst.

"I'm jealous!" minji exclaimed, her face flushed with anger.

"jealous? if what?" y/n asked, still confused.

"of how you're always hugging everyone else, but not me!" minji said, her voice still raised.

y/n was taken aback by minji's words. she had no idea that her actions had caused such jealousy in minji. but before she could respond, minji leaned in and kissed her out of anger and jealousy.

y/n was surprised at first, but then she kissed minji back, realising that her feelings for minji ran deeper than just friendship.

"I like you too, minji," y/n whispered after the kiss.

minji's eyes widened in surprise, but then she smiled. "really?" she asked, her tone softening.

"yes, really," y/n replied, smiling back.

they hugged each other tightly, their hearts filled with newfound affection for one another.

the other members of the group were surprised by the sudden turn of events, but they were happy for y/n and minji.

from that day on, y/n and minji were inseparable. they would hold hands, hug, and steal kisses whenever they could.

their love for each other was evident to everyone in the industry, and they quickly became one of the most talked-about couples.

the other members of nmixx were happy to see y/n so in love, and they fully supported her relationship with minji.

they knew that y/n's affectionate personality would win over anyone's heart, and they were glad that minji had finally realised that too.

AnnaMyoui