be my girlfriend (haerin x fem reader)

"hey, y/n."

"haerin? why are you talking to me?"

"I need a favour."

"that's weird. you hate me. why the hell are you asking me for a favour?"

"because, I broke up with danielle. and I told her I was dating someone else to make it more believable that I fell out of love with her."

"and...? what does that have to do with me?"

"pretend to be my girlfriend."

"what? who? me? ew, no."

"please... I know we don't click well with each other but you have to help me with this."

"why me? you could ask someone else like your friends."

"it's not very believable if I suddenly date my own friend."

"well, it is not very believable to start dating someone you hate out of nowhere."

"i know... but i don't have anyone else that i can ask. please, y/n. i'm desperate."

"i don't know, haerin. it just seems like a really bad idea."

"i'll make it worth your while. i'll owe you a big favour in return."

"i don't know..."

"please, y/n. it's just for a little while. we can fake it until i figure things out."

"fine, but only because you owe me one."

"thank you so much, y/n. i really appreciate it."

"don't get too excited. i'm only doing this because you're in a tough spot."

"i understand, y/n. thank you."

"let's just get this over with."

"must we really hold hands?" y/n groaned as haerin tried to hold her hand.

"yes, we have to make it look convincing," haerin replied, trying to intertwine their fingers.

y/n reluctantly let haerin hold her hand, feeling a little uncomfortable with the situation. they walked together down the street, trying to act like a couple.

"there, there she is!" haerin pointed inside the café.

"wait, we're going in?"

"well, yeah. i thought i told you she wanted to meet you!"

together, they entered the café, hand in hand. y/n put on a fake smile and pretended to look happy with haerin.

"hi danielle."

"oh, hi haerin! ... and y/n."

"hi."

"so, you two are dating now?" danielle asked as they sat down.

"yes, we are. very happy together actually," haerin answered, squeezing y/n's hands.

"yeah, totally."

"since when were you seeing each other?"

"a couple weeks before you broke up. we just got together officially after you two broke up," y/n said, impressing haerin with her quick-witted response.

"so, why do you act like you hate each other in school?"

"because we can't risk people finding out," y/n responded again.

"really? cause you really don't act like a couple. haerin, I know, you're just faking it."

"it's not fake."

"please, it's obvious!" danielle retorted. y/n realised they were going to get exposed.

"do fake couples do this?" y/n asked. she then turned to haerin, using her fingers to make haerin face her.

she slowly leaned in and pressed her lips against haerin's. haerin's eyes widened in shock but she went along with it and pulled y/n close.

they deepened the kiss, both enjoying it a bit too much.

"okay! you're together, I get it... I'll just take my leave."

y/n and haerin pulled away from their kiss, they both looked at each other,surprised by the sudden spark that had ignited between them.

there was a moment of silence as they just stared into each other's eyes, both feeling a strange mix of confusion and attraction.