CHAPTER 3

MATURE CONTENT WARNING
————————————————————————

"My rules tonight Fia," he whispers, his lips brushing my earlobe as a whimper escapes my lips. His hand slips to my back as he unties my dress, tossing it to the floor as he moves me so my head is on his pillows.

"I want your worded consent," he murmurs, kissing up my jaw as his fingers dip to my navel. "You have it," I groan, agonised by how long he's waiting to touch me. "Good girl," he smirks, pulling my underwear off.

"Tell me Ophelia, am I just another one of your men?" he asks, his voice low as he takes his belt off. "What?" I ask breathlessly, confused by both his question and why he said my full name.

"Am I just another one of your men? Someone to do when you're bored? No feelings attached," his voice is colder as he ties my wrists to the headboard. "No need to make it personal if I am, this can just be another one of your nights filled with meaningless sex, can't it?" his tone sends shivers down my spine as he takes the pillowcase off a spare pillow, folding it before tying it around my eyes. Fucking blindfolding me as I feel his lips on my neck.

"Carlos?" I more ask than say, confused by his actions. Actions which excite me, actions which make me want to fuck him even more.

Without warning I feel two fingers being pushed into me, causing a moan to fall out of my lips. His lips suck harshly at the base of my neck as his fingers swirl around my throbbing clit.

My grip on the headboard only tightens when he pushes a third finger into me, my breathing growing more rapid as his lips drop to my breasts, taking my nipple in his mouth as he swirls his tongue around the swollen bud. "Fuck, Carlos," I moan, my body shaking from pure anticipation.

His fingers curl inside of me and I feel my back arch, my toes curling as far as my heels will let them.

"Tell me Ophelia," Carlos asks, his voice seductive as he leaves sloppy kisses in the valley of my breasts. "Does any other man make you feel this way with just his fingers?"

"No," I moan, giving him what he wants to hear, in the hopes that he'll let me touch him. Let me please him the way he does me.

"Does any other man excite you the way I do? The way I do when I fuck you blind?" he asks, his tone thick with jealousy as his fingers slide up and down my wet slit.

"No," I whimper, craving his fingers to be inside me again.

"Does any other man make you scream their name the way I'll make you scream mine?" he asks, his teeth latching harshly onto my other nipple.

"Fuck no Carlos," I grit out, hating the way he's bringing up my mediocre sex with men on my travels. Hating the way he brings that up, but loving the way he makes me feel.

His fingers pinch my clit as he simultaneously nips on my nipple, "Then tell me why you wasted you time with them?"

I let out a moan as his fingers hit my g-spot, unable to answer as the sinful sound escapes my lips.

"That's not an answer Ophelia," he whispers, his fingers going faster, trying to tip me over the edge.

"I imagined they were you," I say breathlessly, confessing something I would rather have kept secret. The fact that I wished every man who had fucked me was Carlos.