CHAPTER 33

I groan I watch the clock ticking down.

It's currently 10:00pm, leaving us with half an hour until we can leave to go get my Fia.

Everyone's been on edge and preparing all day, our men know what to do, and Val managed to hack into the cameras watching the back entrance where we'll be going in to. All they'll see is the footage from last nights change over.

"Has anyone seen my phone? I think I lost it yesterday," I ask, looking around the room, trying to make conversation.

Although in all honesty I did lose it. I had it last night and then this morning I lost it.

"It's in my office, you left it there this morning idiota," Luca says, raising an eyebrow at me.

I don't really care about it, but I need something to do so I get up from the kitchen table and walk upstairs to Luca's office.

I smile when I see it and quickly grab it, frowning when I see 5 messages from an unknown number.

Not even messages, fucking images.

I slowly begin to walk out as I open my phone and view the messages.

I'm stopped in my tracks as I flick through the photos, my knuckles white from gripping the phone. Photos taken from security footage.

Photos of Claude with my Fia.

Photos of my Fia on a bed with her jacket tied around her fucking leg, unable to move as he touches her.

As his hands are around her neck and on her thigh, each photo his thigh creeping up further before on her shirt.

Each photo his lips on her as her face is frozen in fear.

I storm downstairs and into the dining room, "We're leaving now," I order, raking my gaze over the stunned table.

"We can't go too soon or everything's fucked," Val protests.

"I don't fucking care, we're getting her now," I snap, ignoring the taken aback expression of the people in front of me.

"Give me that," Luca says, wrenching my phone from my hand and flicking through the messages.

"Who the fuck is that?" he asks coldly, looking up at me with dark eyes.

"Claude," I spit out his name, feeling like dirt in my mouth.

"Her father?" he asks, his voice a low whisper as he closes my phone and takes his bullet proof vest off the table.

I nod and take mine, strapping it on, "We're leaving now," I repeat, daring him to challenge me.

He simply nods, "Everyone let's go," he barks, scanning the table as everyone nods and stands up, pulling on their vests as we load into the cars as we planned.

I'm going with Luca, Val with Marco and Alessandro will be leading the rest of the men.

"You're not driving like this," Luca mutters, taking the keys from me as we exit the front door.

I don't bother arguing with him and get into the car, loading our guns as he speeds off, the flight of cars following us through the dark roads.

The drive is silent as I continue loading our guns, too angry to speak as the images of Claude touching my Fia flash through my mind.

I turn on my ear com and am met with Val talking, "I'm making the footage just the normal guard since we're going early, it's from yesterday so it'll play the guard change as usual, so we should be good," she explains, and I run my hands through my hair as my anger mixes with adrenaline.