CHAPTER 56

"What the fuck do you want?" Claude spits out, "Are you going to kill me like I killed your pathetic little mother?"

"I'm already so fucking sick of his voice," Carlos groans dramatically, flipping over a knife in his hands.

We make eye contact and I smirk, giving him a small nod as a sick smile makes its way to his lips.

"Any last words?" Carlos asks, and I almost laugh as Claude's eyes widen with fear.

I watch in fascination as Carlos crouches beside Claude, undoing his chains.

"Now I'm going to tell you what's going to happen," Carlos says calmly, digging the tip of the blade into one of the bullet holes in Claude's hands.

"I'm not doing anything you say," he grits out, hissing in pain as Carlos reopens the wound on his hand.

"Apologise," Carlos says calmly, twisting the knife into Claude's hand.

"Why should I apologise to that slut?" Claude spits out, glaring at me.

He suddenly lets out a scream as Carlos stabs the knife straight through his hand, "I suggest you choose your words wisely when referring to my girlfriend," Carlos says coldly.

He pulls the knife out and digs the tip into Claude's other hand.

"Now I ask again, do you have any last words?" Carlos' voice sends shivers down my spine as I keep my gaze fixated on him.

"I'm sorry," Claude gasps, screeching as Carlos stabs through his other hand, smirking as he grabs his chin and forces his mouth open.

I let out a laugh as Carlos slices through his tongue, coming clean off as Claude lets out a gurgle.

"I don't forgive you," I whisper, walking over to the table of tools.

I smile as my eyes fall on a lighter, picking it up as I watch the flame dance before me.

I walk over to Claude and grab his bleeding hand, letting the flames eat his fingers, searing his skin as he continues the disgusting gurgling noise.

"So you can never touch me again," I whisper, locking eyes with the man who hurt me so many times as I burn his fingers, the smell of burning flesh making me wrinkle my nose.

"God do you ever fucking shower? You reek," Carlos gags, covering his nose. "Deodorant has been made? I didn't dream it?" he adds in disgust.

I laugh as I move on to Claude's other hand, burning his fingertips until each of his fingers is blackened and the skin is blistered.

"May I?" Carlos asks, looking at me for permission as I nod.

"I'm just curious, I've always wanted to try this," he muses, picking up a pair of pliers and walking back over to Claude.

I lean against the wall as my hand covers my mouth, watching as Carlos latches the pliers onto Claude's nose, cruelly twisting them until a loud crack echoes through the room.

"You've always wanted to try that?" I tease, watching as Carlos smirks and drops the pliers.

He shrugs, slamming his fist into Claude's face, my eyes lighting up.

"Stand up," I taunt, "Let's see how brave you are now, all the doors are locked,"

I stand next to Claude as he looks up in confusion, "Go on, stand up," I say, my tone honey as Carlos pulls Claude up.

I immediately lift my leg and kick him in the stomach, "Having second thoughts?" I spit, kicking his stomach again as his back slams against the wall.

"Backing down now that I can defend myself?" I grit out, slamming my fist into his face, "Fucking pussy," I slam my fist into his face again.