CHAPTER 40

MATURE CONTENT WARNING
—————————————————————

"You looked so fucking gorgeous tonight," Carlos whispers, his hands running down my arms as his lips skim my neck.

I hum in response arching my neck to give him more access as my fingers find his buttons, undoing them as he shrugs his shirt off.

A whimper escapes my lips as he starts sucking at my sweet spot, my hands unzipping his pants as he kicks them off and lifts me up.

I wrap my legs around his torso as he carrie's me to the bed, my head falling to his shoulder as his lips leave wet kisses along my neck.

"And you're all fucking mine," he groans, tugging the shoulders of my dress off as he slips it off and tosses it onto the floor.

His lips curve into a smirk against my neck as I wrap my arms around him and pull him closer to my body.

"So needy," he tsks, clicking his tongue as his fingers pinch my hardened nipple. "Tell me what you want me to do to you," he says in a low voice, his fingers hooking my lace underwear as he rips them off.

"I want my boyfriend to fuck me Carlos," I hiss, "I want you to fuck me until I scream your name," my words come out as a groan as he begins kissing slowly down my body.

"I want you to ruin me and put me back together," I whisper, my eyes fluttering shut as he kisses my throbbing pussy.

"That's my girl," he chuckles, a gasp escaping my lips as his tongue slides down my entrance, so slowly it feels as though my body is alight with fire.

I let out a groan as he pushes his tongue into me, his hands gripping my thighs to push them further apart.

I let out a whimper as his groans vibrate through my body, his tongue slowly lapping my pussy, eating me out oh so fucking slowly.

His tongue swirls around my clit and I clutch on tighter to the sheets, moaning loudly as his lips wrap around my clit, sucking hard as I arch my back.

His hand leaves my thigh and pushes my stomach down forcing another whine out of me as his teeth tug at my swollen clit, his fingers joining his tongue as I become a whimpering mess for him.

My wetness drips down my thighs in anticipation as he tortures me with his pace, taking his sweet time as my toes curl in my heels.

My eyes roll back when his fingers begin pumping in me, cruelly curling as he swirls my clit with his tongue again, picking up his pace as I whine his name.

"Yeah baby, say my name, just like that," he groans, looking up at me as I feel my cheeks burn.

"Carlos," I whine, immediately missing his tongue as he speaks. "Good girl," he praises, rewarding me by sliding his tongue through my entrance.

I let out a sigh, feeling a familiar warmth settle in my stomach as his teeth make contact with my clit again.

I open my mouth to speak but am cut off by my own moan, my body reacting as Carlos hums, his tongue sweeping my pussy as I feel myself clench around him.