CHAPTER 18

*slightly* MATURE CONTENT
————————————————————

"Breakfast for dinner?" Carlos asks, a lopsided grin on his face as he pulls on his plaid pyjama pants.

"Always," I scoff, sliding on of Carlos' hoodies over my head. I wince as I get off the bed, my legs already hurting from the shower sex. It had never occurred to me that Carlos and I actually are unable to stop ourselves whenever we're together, I don't know if it's healthy or not, but that's the friends with benefits cycle we've put ourselves in.

It's taking it's toll on me though, with every second I'm with Carlos I crave his touch, wanting his hands all over me, wanting to feel him in me.

He walks over to me and place my hands around his neck and pull him to me, falling back on the bed as he lands on me. He places one hand on the bed beside me and the other curls around my throat. The feeling of his fingers wrapped around my neck makes my eyes flutter shut as I hear him chuckle, his lips pressing against mine. I run my hands down his abs as I kiss him back, more passionate and lustful than any of our other kisses, both greedily soaking in the others presence as our lips move together.

His knee parts my thighs and I moan into the kiss, biting down on his lip as his fingers play with the waistband of my shorts. I remove a hand from his body and slide my shorts off, leaving me in a pair of lace underwear.

"So fucking greedy," he tsks, and I groan out of frustration as he pressed a thumb onto my clit over my underwear. "Hurry up and touch me again," I hiss, my pussy already throbbing by his light touch.

He chuckles against my lips before pushing my underwear aside and sliding his finger down my slit. My eyes flutter shut and a whimper escapes my lips as his hands suddenly leave me.

"Eyes on me Fia," he orders, his tone firm as I open my eyes. He smirks and leans down to kiss me, "That's my good girl," he murmurs, his words only making me wetter as he pushes two fingers inside me.

I moan as his harsh fingers rub my clit, his lips still on mine as I fight to keep my gaze on him.

He kisses down my jaw and his hand beside me slips my hoodie off, the cool air hitting my tits as I lay completely naked before him. His lips curl around my nipple as he pushes a third finger into me.

My hands fall to his hair as his tongue swirls around my hardened nipple, leaving it swollen as he leaves hickeys in the valley of my breasts.

I push his head closer onto me, craving his touch as if it's a drug I've become addicted to.

He pinches my clit as his fingers curl inside of me, feeling as if he's knuckles deep in me, stretching me with just his hand.

"Shit, Carlos," I moan when his fingers start pumping roughly in and out of me, the pain erupting into pleasure each time.

"That's right amore, say my name, just like that," he praises, his voice soft as my eyes roll back.

I feel a familiar heat settle in my stomach and I clench around his fingers.

"Carlos," I whine, wrapping my legs around his torso.

"You don't cum until I tell you, otherwise I stop," he warns, his second hand coming up to grip my chin as he looks at me.

I feel butterflies swarm my stomach when the old, possessive look returns to his eyes, making me wetter.

He leans forward and kisses me, biting on my bottom lip as he pinches my throbbing clit again.

I whimper against his lips and he smirks, "Mine to hurt Fia," he whispers, his fingers roughly massaging my clit.

"Please Carlos," I whine, my eyes rolling back in pure pleasure.

"Please what? Amore," he chuckles, obviously enjoying himself.

I force my eyes open as my hands slide down to his chest, "Let me cum, please," I beg, my voice a strangled groan as I feel as though I can't hold it in any longer.

"Cum for me Fia," he says, passionately kissing me as I release around his fingers. I moan loudly against his lips as he continues to kiss me, his fingers working my orgasm as my entire body erupts in pleasure.

I moan his name how I know he likes it, cumming around his fingers like his fucking good girl.

I lean back into the bed with a sigh when my orgasm comes to an end, panting as I look up at Carlos. He smiles gently down at me, before tilting my chin up.

"Open," he orders, and I comply, opening my mouth as I suck on his fingers, swallowing down my own cum.

"Good girl," he teases, kissing me before getting off the bed and walking into the ensuite. I hear the sound of running water before he walks back out, cloth in hand as he sits on the bed beside me and cleans me up.

His touch is gentle as he sweeps the cloth over my thighs, the warmth soothing the aching in my legs.

He gets up and walks back into the ensuite, giving me time to dress myself again before he walks back out.

He comes over to me and gently picks me up bridal style. I choose not to fight it as I rest my head against his chest, letting him carry me downstairs to the kitchen.

He walks in and closes and locks the door behind us, sitting me on the island bench. A comfortable silence falls between us as he starts placing ingredients on the bench beside me, quietly humming to himself as he does so.

It's only now I realise how differently he acts when he's alone with me, compared to when we're surrounded by people. He acts so cheerful and always knows what witty remark to say when we're with others, always putting on an act as to not let anyone else know how scared he really is. But he never seems to feel the need to put on that same mask around me, something I'm grateful for.

"Penny for your thoughts amore?" he asks, looking at me intently, I simply shake my head and he studies my face for a second before getting out a bowl and continuing his cooking.

I let my mind wander as he focuses on making the pancake batter, taking the time to assess our situation.

Is it really the best thing for us to stay like this? It's so obvious that we both have feelings for each other, but we're both too scared to confess. Because we're both too scared to fuck anything up, and we've grown used to whatever the fuck this is.

But for now it'll do, being with Carlos makes me feel safe, and that's what I need right now. Regardless of my feelings for him, he brings me the sense of security I need, and for that Ik grateful for him.

I lean over to him and press a small kiss onto his temple, smiling when the corners of his lips tilt up.

I'm happy at where we're at right now, just me and Carlos. Away from everyone else, what we wanted.

Still just friends though?

For now...

//

*NOT EDITED*

Hey guys, sorry for the wait, I've been really busy recently and I have exams coming up, so I'm prioritising that at the moment,

And I also started planning for my next book (this one still has a long way to go so dw) but be excited for that one anyway,

I can't promise when I'll update next, until the exam period is over, I'm aiming for once a week, so just bare with me,

But until then, have a good day/night and don't forget to vote!!

Abi <3