CHAPTER 14

MATURE CONTENT WARNING
—————————————————————

"Such filthy words spilling out of such pretty lips," he whispers, his voice seductive as his lips skim my neck. A low groan escapes my mouth and I curse myself for not pulling myself together.

I suck in a sharp breath and let my hands trail down his chest.

"What do you suggest spill from them instead?" I ask, a small smirk on my lips as my fingers hook onto the waistband of his pants.

"On your knees," he suddenly orders, his hand suddenly tugging harshly on my hair. A whimper leaves my lips as I sink onto my knees, pulling his sweats down as I go. I slide his boxers off and smirk when I see his erection.

I close my eyes and look at him through my lashes, my smirk growing when I see the lustful look in his blue eyes.

I part my lips and take him in, my hands coming up to fist the base of his dick, pumping tortuously slow as his tip hits the back of my throat.

"Mierda Fia," he curses, his grip tightening on my hair as I go painfully slow, wanting to agonise him the way he has me so many times.

I suck in my cheeks as I pick up my pace, my hands tightening around his dick as a groan leaves his lips.

His fist suddenly pulls at my hair, making my eyes roll back as I groan, sending vibrations through him as I go up and down.

I swirl my tongue around his tip and am rewarded by a low moan. "Tell me what you want me to do," I say in a low voice, looking up at him as my hand continues to pump slowly up and down his dick.

He glares at me and I go slower, "Make me cum Fia, fuck, I need you so fucking bad," he groans, panting as I take his hard dick in my mouth again.

I suck in my cheeks as I close my eyes in concentration, letting his sinful moans guide me as I suck him off.

I jerk my hand on the base of his dick and pull away when I taste pre-cum on his tip. "Tell me what you are, who do you belong to Carlos?" I ask, my voice seductive as I take his erection down my throat once more.

I go up and down his dick until I feel his cum shooting down my throat, "Fuck Fia, I'm all yours," he moans, and I hum, encouraging him to continue as I work his orgasm. "I belong to you Fia, every part of me belongs to you," his voice is strangled as I look through my lashes to see his eyes roll back in pleasure.

I swirl my tongue around his tip as his cum drips down my chin and onto my bare tits, his orgasm coming to an end as I pull back and sink fully onto the floor.

Carlos pulls off his hoodie and scoops me up, placing me on the bed before getting on top of me. I wrap my arms around his neck as his lips fall to my throat, sucking harshly as a whimper escapes my lips.

I feel his lips curve into a smirk against my skin, "Tell me what you want," he rasps, his erection pushing against my stomach. A sudden craving comes over me, a craving for him. For him to touch me, to hold me, to fuck me. I lean up and place a kiss under his earlobe, "Ruin me, amoureux," I whisper.

A cry of protest leaves my lips when he pulls away, his hand coming up to wrap around my throat as he kisses down my body. "Spread your legs for me amore," he rasps, and I do, wrapping them around his torso as he kisses my throbbing pussy.