CHAPTER 53

I open the last door and walk into the room, my gun raised as I scan it.

I suddenly groan when I feel a sharp kick to my back, my eyes rolling in pain when my wrist is painfully twisted, forcing me to drop my gun.

I turn around and feel my heart drop when I see him. A sick smile on his face as he raises a gun, pointing at me.

His hand reaches forward and out of instinct I flinch away, a scream ripping through my throat.

"That's right, alert your little boy toy I'm here," he sneers, pushing the gun into my temple.

"Now walk," he grits out, moving the gun to the back of my head as he pushes me forward.

I let out a sob when he comes up to hold my waist, his hands creeping around me as I close my eyes.

Not again.

I suddenly hear Carlos' footsteps running towards us as he spins me around, facing the door as Carlos runs in, his eyes widening with fear as he sees us.

Carlos immediately drops his gun and raises his hands, slowly walking towards us.

"Claude don't shoot her," he says calmly, and I let out another sob as his hands move to my back, just above my ass as he grips my skin.

"On the ground," Claude snarls and I watch in terror as Carlos lowers himself to his knees, keeping his hands raised.

"Move," he grits out, pushing the gun further into my head as he forces me to walk towards Carlos.

"What a pathetic little sight," Claude sneers, looking at Carlos with disgust as his eyes lock onto mine.

"Is this really the man you choose?" he asks in a disgusted voice, "After everything I taught you?"

"And what did you teach me exactly?" I ask bitterly, standing up straighter.

"How a man really should treat you, how he should touch you," he whispers, his lips against my ear as my eyes close.

His words send a shiver down my spine, my mind reeling back to all those nights.

All those nights where he touched me, ignoring my cries to stop.

"Don't touch her," Carlos growls, my father's laughter making my heart sink.

"Shut your snivelling little mouth," he hisses, "I should just kill you now,"

I suddenly feel a sick pit forming in my stomach.

"No!" I blurt out, watching in horror as my father breaks out into a wicked smile.

"You're right, I shouldn't kill him, should I?" he says, his tone venomous as he removes the gun from my head, his hand grasping the back of my neck.

I feel as if I'm going to vomit at his touch, his cold fingers curling around my throat.

He pushes the gun into my hands, "Kill him," he says, forcing me to look at Carlos as I feel my world stop.

"W-what?" I stammers, my eyes widening with fear.

"You heard me, kill him," he says smoothly.

"No," I scoff, wincing as he squeezes my neck tightly, almost causing me to choke.

"Fia," Carlos whisper, his voice dragging me back down to earth as I look at him.

I can't kill the man I love...

"Go on, kill him before I kill you, like I did to your Mother," Claude whispers.

What?

My eyes widen with pure terror as his words sink in.

He killed Mama?

No. He couldn't have.

Mama can't be dead.

"What?" I whispers,

"Kill him before I kill you," Claude repeats, "Or do you want to join your Mother?"

"Fia don't listen to him," Carlos says, my breathing quickening as panic sets in.

"Mama's dead?" I whisper, tears beginning to stream down my face.

Mama can't be dead. She can't be.

"I killed that bitch, just like I'm going to kill you," Claude chuckles, a sob ripping through my throat.

"Mama's not dead, she can't be," I say desperately, looking at Carlos as his eyes soften.

He already knows.

"She was so easy to kill, weak little bitch," Claude sneers, anger coursing through my body.

I immediately turn around, ripping my neck out of his grasp as I raise my gun and shoot both of his feet.

"You didn't kill her! She's not fucking dead!" I shout, refusing to believe that she's dead.

Claude groans as he collapses to the ground, "You should've heard her cries, so fucking weak, just like her daughter," he laughs.

Another sob rips through me as I raise my gun and shoot his dick, shooting the hands he used to kill her.

My body suddenly collapses as I sob, Carlos' arms wrapping around me.

"She's not dead, he's lying," I choke out, looking at Carlos for some sort of guidance and reassurance.

"She is Fia," Carlos whispers, his eyes filling with tears as my entire world stops.

Mama's dead.

She's dead.

My father killed her.

I shake my head, "Mama can't leave me," I cry, clutching onto Carlos' shirt.

"I'm sorry my love," he whispers, my body shaking as I cry harder.

"Where is she?" I choke out, standing up as Carlos holds my arms.

"She's down the hal-" I don't wait for him to finish as I sprint down out of the room, tears blurring my vision as I run to where Carlos went when we got here.

I frantically run into all the rooms, searching for Mama to be alive as I open the last closed door.

A strangled sob rips through my throat when I see a bloodied body crumpled on the ground, Mama's pretty auburn hair splaying out behind her.

"Mama," I whisper, ignoring Carlos behind me as I run towards her.

I collapse to my knees as I look over her body, blood soaking her as I lift her face, shaking her body to wake her up.

"Mama wake up, we have to go," I choke out, "Mama come on," I beg, "We need to go find somewhere safe," I break down into tears as I wraps my arms Mama's body, burying my head into the crook of her shoulder.

I try to ignore her cold body as I hug her, "Mama get up," I sob, "Wake up Mama we have to go," I cry, trying to pull her up.

I sob harder when she doesn't get up.

Why isn't she waking up?

"Mama please," I whisper, "You can't leave me,"

//

I'm actually sobbing writing this, how are y'all all holding up?

Next chapter will be out tomorrow, so until then have a good day/night and don't forget to vote!!

Abi <3