CHAPTER 23

MATURE CONTENT WARNING
———————————————————————

I smile in satisfaction as I put the flowers in their vases on the kitchen table, each bouquet next to their corresponding gift. I double check the flowers for possibly the hundredth time before turning the kitchen light off and walking upstairs to Fia and I's room.

I open the door and close it behind me, locking it before turning around and sucking in a sharp breath.

My eyes fall to my Fia in a set of red lingerie, bent over as she looks through one of my drawers for t-shirt.

"Where's that one I always wear?" she asks me, sounding annoyed as she throws all my shirts onto the floor.

"I'm wearing it amore," I chuckle, taking my hoodie off as I walk over to her.

She smiles and stands up, rolling her eyes when she sees my eyes raking down her body. I gently grasp her throat as I pull her towards me, "All fucking mine," I murmur, crashing my lips onto hers. She groans against my lips as her hands fall to my chest.

She suddenly pulls away from the kiss, a smirk on her plump lips as she skims the skin on my neck, "My Christmas gift to you, you can do anything you want to me," she whispers, her voice seductive as she presses a kiss under my earlobe.

I groan as she kisses down my neck, my hands grabbing her ass.

"Take my shirt off for me baby," I mutter, gripping her waist tightly as she obliges, her hands falling to my belt but I quickly pin her hands behind her back.

"You're gonna be my good girl and do as I say?" I say in a low voice, feeling my dick harden as she whines against my touch, "Yes," she whimpers, her head falling to my chest as I press a thumb over her clit.

"On your knees amore," I whisper, smirking as she sinks onto her knees, looking up at me through her lashes. I slide my pants off before kicking my boxers off too, walking over to the bed as I sit down.

"Crawl to me Fia," I whisper, my eyes raking over her body as she closes her eyes.

I watch her swallow before she gets onto her hands and crawls slowly towards me, her body moving gracefully as her thong slides further up her ass.

My dick hardens as she approaches me, her eyes on mine the entire time, looking at me innocently as she nears the bed.

I watch as she looks up at me, blinking as I tilt her chin upwards, pressing a soft kiss on her lips as she raises herself on her knees. She kisses me back as her hand comes up to wrap around my erection, fisting my dick up and down as I groan into the kiss.

"Fuck, Fia," I groan, my eyes rolling back as she breaks the kiss and lowers her head, her lips wrapping around my cock.

I fist her hair around my hand as her head bobs up and down, torturing me with her slow pace.

She's gonna pay for that later.

She swirls her tongue around the tip of my dick and a moan escapes my lips, my eyes rolling back again as she jerks the base of my erection.

I fist her hair tighter and her pretty little groans send vibrations through my body, leaving me a groaning mess for my Fia.

She sucks her cheeks in as she picks up her pace, sucking me off like my good goddamn girl.