CHAPTER 62

MATURE CONTENT WARNING (more or less)
—————————————————————

I look over to see my Fia staring out the window, her white dress billowing at her feet.

I look down to see the ring on her finger, making me smile as she takes my hand in hers.

I still can't decide which one sounds better. My Fia, or my wife.

But it's fine, I have the rest of our lives to figure it out.

We decided to stay in one of my Fia's apartments tonight, and then we're going back to Spain to set up our life.

I can't help but look over at my beautiful wife again, her eyes shining as the cold metal of her ring brushes against my hand.

I lift her hand up to my lips and press a kiss onto her soft skin, watching as a light blush covers her freckled cheeks.

The drive is filled with a comfortable silence, both of us tired but happy from the day's events.

I can't put into words how happy I am now. I finally got her. I'm finally married to the woman of my dreams, who I locked eyes with all those months ago, and she's finally my wife.

I've waited too long to be able to say the words "I do" and hear my Fia say them back.

And now that we've said those two words, we can spend the rest of our lives together.

"I love you Fia," I grin, stopping the car in the garage as I look over at my beautiful wife.

"I love you too Carlos," she teases, scrunching her nose as she leans forward and kisses me.

I smile against her lips as I unbuckle her seatbelt, pulling away as I get out of the car and walk over to her side.

I open the door for her and dramatically bow as I hold it open for her.

She laughs as she steps out, curtsying before slipping her arm through mine.

I shut the car door and lock it, giving my Fia a quick kiss as we walk around to the front of the house.

I unlock the front door and close it as we walk inside, turning the lights on as my Fia lets out a sigh and leans against me.

"I'm tired," she says sleepily, "Let's just go to bed,"

"Sounds good," I smile, covering my mouth as I yawn.

Our bodies stay side by side as we walk through the hallway and into the main bedroom, flicking the lights on.

We each have a suitcase of clothes on the bed, all the rest of our belongings already in our house in Spain.

My Fia gives me a kiss before taking her suitcase and walking into the ensuite.

I let her do her thing as I undress out of my suit and slide on a pair of sweats and a hoodie.

I pull the sheets out and get into bed, waiting for my Fia to come out.

I look up from my phone as I hear the ensuite door open, my Fia walking out in a matching beige set, her makeup wiped off and auburn hair hanging loose down her back.

I put my arms out for her as she grins and jumps onto the bed, tackling me into a hug as I wrap my arms around her.

I lie her on her back and pull her jumper up, scattering kisses across her belly as she laughs and squirms away from me.

"You're tickling me," she laughs.

"No I'm not, I'm showing our baby that their Dad loves them," I say crossly, kissing her bellybutton before pulling her onto my lap.