CHAPTER 41

MATURE CONTENT WARNING (again)
——————————————————————

I can't help but laugh as my Fia glares at me, her arms crossed as she stares daggers at me.

"What wrong mi amor?" I taunt, throwing on a hoodie.

"I can't fucking walk now, how am I supposed to get dressed?" she snaps, making me laugh even harder as she dangles her legs off the side of the bed.

I click my tongue disapprovingly and walk over to her, bending down to gently kiss her.

"You still mad at me?" I murmur, kissing her soft lips again. She goes to speak but I kiss her again, kissing her over and over again until she laughs so hard she can't kiss me back.

"Never," she gasps, her beautiful smile on her face as she wraps her arms around my neck to hug me.

"That's my girl," I smile, scattering kisses over her face as I gently pick her up bridal style and walk into our walk-in robe.

I sit her down on the small couch in the centre and lean over the back, kissing my Fia's temple as she smiles up at me.

She leans up to kiss me before pushing herself off the couch and walking over to a set of drawers.

I smirk as I see her wince, trying to put on a brave face as if I didn't fuck her and leave her unable to walk properly.

I hear her mutter something in French under her breath and chuckle as she places a reassuring hand on the drawers, digging through until she pulls out a matching pale green set, throwing the sweats and hoodie onto the couch.

She turns around and narrows her eyes at me, "I'm getting changed, don't look you perv," she says, her eyes dancing with amusement

"My Fia I saw you naked the first night we met," I smirk, seating myself on the couch.

She rolls her eyes and slides on the sweats, pulling my t-shirt off her and throwing it at me.

I smile as I see her collarbone and chest littered with hickeys, opening my arms as I gesture for her to come over.

She drops the hoodie and smiles, walking over to me as I pull her onto my lap.

"So pretty," I murmur, moving her hair out of the way as I kiss each of the hickeys.

She hums in response and wraps her arms around my neck, resting her chin on my head as I rest my head in the crook of her neck.

"You and me against the world Fia," I murmur, smiling against her smooth skin as I bask in the reassurance that she's never leaving again.

"Forever," she responds, her tone soft as she combs her fingers through my hair.

"I love you mi niña bonita," I say gently, looking up at her smiling face.

"And I love you," she chuckles, her soft laughter filling the room as she looks at me.

Her eyes overflowing with love and affection as she looks at me, looking at me as if I'm the only person in the world.

She tilts my chin up and presses a soft kiss onto my lips. I kiss her back with as much tenderness as she does me, smiling against her lips.

She pulls back and stands up, her hands cupping my face as I look up at her.

"We don't want to be late, do we?" she asks, turning around as she slips on her hoodie.

"Wouldn't dream of it," I throw her a wink, grinning as she blushes, her small freckles highlighted as she does so.