Chapter 13

The party was on the verge of getting started. Jungkook's addition to the Kim family and the Min and Kim families are now one were the two most important things to be told in the party.

As Jungkook was getting ready, he couldn't help but feel nervous. He was going to tell Taehyung today, going to tell him his biggest secret. He didn't want to expect the worst reaction from his husband, because he won't be able to get over it anytime soon. He took a deep breath and looked at himself in the mirror, he smirked at the view. No doubt all eyes would be on me. But one of his thoughts got him all flustered.

Although all eyes will be on me, I want only his eyes to look at me a little longer.

There was a knock on the door and it immediately opened after. Jimin entered the room and smiled at him.

"You look so good Kook. Do you want your husband to keep looking at you?"

Jungkook giggled.

"Are you ready?" He nodded.

"Okay, now when they announce your name, walk downstairs slowly and confidently, let everyone take a good look at my son so they know who to not mess with." Jimin explained and Jungkook nodded.

When it was time Jimin led Jungkook to the corridor and stood there. Jin was welcoming everyone to the party.

"I would like to welcome everyone to the Kim mansion. Let me remind you all it's a special occasion because of which you are gathered here. We would like to announce 2 important announcements today."

All the people present there were paying attention to the announcement. It's rare for a mafia family to hold parties, let alone for the most feared mafia. The people were all curious.

Taehyung and Namjoon were standing beside Jin so it was easy to get attention of all people. They may be dangerous but they looked like Greek gods. Everytime a woman eyed Namjoon, Jin would throw a glare that would make a corpse wither. And when girls, who put on a ton amount of make up just to attract the young heir of the Kim family would try to approach Taehyung, he would just hide behind his eomma. He did not want to deal with girls, they made him want to run away. But he had to tolerate this only for a few moments as his husband would be here soon, then he can just go and attach to him.

"The first announcement is that, the Min and Kim families have now joined hands in not only business but mafia as well. From now on both Min and Kim families will collaborate with each other and share problems and solutions."

The people present there were shocked. Some of them were smirking because they were on the good side of both the families. It was nice opportunity to offer their daughters and sons for marriages...

The girls present there were almost squealing. If it meant more money then nothing could stop them. They would seduce their way into the Min or Kim families.

"Now it's time for the second and most important announcement of the party." Jin smirked smugly at this. He couldn't wait to see their reactions after this.

"As I said before, the Min and Kim families are now one in terms of mafia and business, but the most important of them all is that we are now one as family."

People looked confuse at that. How was that even possible, unless...

"Let me Introduce you to the new and important member of the Kim family. The upcoming King/Queen of the Kim household, The second in command of the Kim mafia Group, The heir of the Min family, The son in law of Kim family and the husband of Kim's next heir in line, KIM JUNGKOOK!!" Jin shouted and gestured towards the stairs.

Everyone gasped at that, not able to take in the information but turned around to face the staircase as if their body wasn't in their control.

There, walking downstairs, looking as ethereal as it can be, was Jungkook.