EPILOGUE

Laughter echoed in the mansion as Jungkook and Soobin joked around while preparing dinner.

"Mumma, you really stole from dad only to get his attention?" Soobin asked in disbelief.

"Yes I did. He can be stubborn when he wants to be and I just wanted break through it." Jungkook explained.

"What did dad say?"

"Oh he just said- 'Don't be. I'm impressed.' " He imitated Taehyung and burst into giggles, Soobin joining him.

"Soobin-ah."

"Yes?"

"Have you told Yeonjun yet?"

Soobin was silent before he looked at Jungkook.

"Not yet." He whispered.

"It's okay. No need to feel disappointed. Take your time and tell him." Jungkook reassured with a smile.

"I'm just, scared."

"I was too. Very much. About what Taehyung might think of me. But you can see us now. Happier than ever with our perfect little family." Jungkook smiled wide as he ruffled Soobin's hair.

They chit-chatted for a while more. Their husbands were at the company, an important meeting required the both of them to be present. They did say they will be back by dinner time, but it was an hour past dinner time. Soobin realised and looked at Jungkook.

"Should we give them a call?"

"I think so too, they're never this late-"

Just then the bell rang, gaining their attention. Soobin smiled and went to open the door while Jungkook set up the table.

"Oh my god! Dad what happened!??"

Hearing Soobin's shout of worry, Jungkook immediately ran to the front door but froze in place.

Yeonjun was leaning on Taehyung for support, his hand bleeding as he limped with the help of Taehyung, whose head was bleeding.

"Nothing, Bin-ah, don't worry." Taehyung replied.

Soobin quickly helped them sit on the couch and went to grab the medkit. Jungkook approached the two of them. He leaned down, his face filled with worry.

"Hyung, what happened?"

"Baby, don't worry, it was just a- ouch." Taehyung hissed as sharp pain shot through his head. Jungkook's eyes watered. He turned to Yeonjun.

"Yeon-ah, are you okay?" He whispered.

Yeonjun nodded, he looked zoned out. Soobin had returned by now and heard what was being said. He quietly started patching the wounds up, a blank expression covered his face. Both Yeonjun and Taehyung shared a look.

"Were there bodyguards with you?" Soobin asked, he sounded calm.

Yeonjun nodded.

"How many and who?"

"Five of them. The usual ones."

Jungkook started patching up Taehyung's wounds while Soobin took his phone and dialled someone.

"I want the bodyguards who accompanied my husband and dad in the living room in 2 minutes."

At this point, even Soobin sounded dangerous. Yeonjun found it hot though.

Soon the five bodyguards entered the room, their eyes fixed on the floor as they gulped.

"What happened?" Soobin asked.