Chapter 24

A/N: The moment you've been waiting for, THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SMUT! (FROM THE SECOND HALF)
______________________________________
They were driving away, to where Jungkook thought was their house, but Taehyung took a different turn causing Jungkook to frown.

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see."

After sometime Taehyung stopped his car in front of a huge building and quickly got out the car to help Jungkook out. Jungkook looked at him, confused. But Taehyung ignored the expression and lead Jungkook towards the lift and on the last floor. When they got there, Jungkook gasped.

Fairy lights were tangled on the ceiling and around a round table, where a cake was placed. On the walls in big, italic letters was written 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNGKOOK '.

Jungkook's eyes filled with tears and he hugged Taehyung, clutching on his shirt tightly.

"What's wrong love?"

Jungkook shook his head and cried.

"I'm just so happy. Thank you."

Taehyung couldn't see him cry anymore so he wiped away his tears and kissed on his wet cheeks.

"Shh, it's alright love, just get used to it."

Jungkook chuckled and nodded. Taehyung held him by his shoulder and took him towards the table, making him sit on the chair while he stood besides him.

"Cut the cake baby."

And Jungkook did, feeding the first piece to Taehyung, who then in return fed some to Jungkook. They decided that they would take the cake home as they weren't that hungry because they ate alot at the amusement park.

They were talking about anything and everything. Affectionate stares were shared and adorable moments were made. Jungkook just couldn't stop gushing about how this was the best day ever for him and how happy he was. Taehyung gladly listened to him with a smile adorning his face.

"I forgot something." Taehyung said, suddenly. Jungkook asked curiously what it was about but Taehyung was already taking his phone out.

"Bring it in." Taehyung ordered. Jungkook waited patiently because he knew he would be left unanswered. A bodyguard entered the floor with a box in his hand, perfectly wrapped in a gift paper. Taehyung took it from him and gestured him to leave.

"What is it?" Jungkook asked as soon as Taehyung was close enough.

"Your present." Taehyung said and handed it to Jungkook.

Jungkook looked at him in surprise.

"But- but there's no need for this, you already gave me the best day of my life."

"I'm not taking no as an answer, it's yours."

Taehyung handed it to Jungkook. Jungkook hesitantly took it and shook it near his ear.

"What's inside?"

Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"You'll know when you open it."

Jungkook kept the box on the table and unwrapped the gift paper, as soon as it was off he hastily opened the box and peeked inside. His mouth dropped open.

It was a dagger.

Not just any dagger.

The red reaper.

Jungkook turned to Taehyung.

"You-you..how did you..?" He couldn't even form words.

Taehyung smiled.