Chapter 26

Taehyung woke up to an empty bed. As the events of the previous day came rushing to his mind, he sat up. He was boiling with anger. Seeing he was alone in the room, he thought about destroying everything, but then he remembered Jungkook's soothing words. He chose to take a long shower.

After he was done, he walked downstairs to find everybody sitting on the couch, chit-chatting. Hobi was present too, typing away on his laptop and showing it to Namjoon and Yoongi. Jin and Jimin were busy talking.

"What's up." He asked casually, everyone turned to him and smiled.

"Good morning, Taehyung." Jimin said.

"Morning." Taehyung nodded.

He turned around and walked to the kitchen. It was empty. He frowned and came back to the living room.

"Where's Jungkook?"

"In the training room." Jin answered.

"Why?" Taehyung asked, confusedly.

Jin shrugged and went back to his conversation. Taehyung walked towards the training room, the bodyguards greeting him, slowly opening the door and peaking inside.

He saw a sweaty and shirtless Jungkook, hitting the the boxing bag like it was his worst enemy. His expression held nothing but hatred. His piercings gleaming due to the sweat. His hair were tied up in a ponytail, his muscles showing off, but his slim waist got special attention. Taehyung  entered and closed the door shut behind him, locking it. 

Jungkook stopped at the sound and turned to look at who it was. His cold expression disappeared, replaced with a small smile.

"Hyung."

"Baby, what are you doing here?"

"J-just practicing." Jungkook stuttered. Taehyung noticed but chose to let it go. He walked towards Jungkook and pulled him closer, but Jungkook resisted.

"I'm all sweaty, Hyung."

"So?"

"So? It's disgusting, I haven't taken a bath yet. You'll smell of my sweat too."

"I don't mind."

Jungkook was still resisting, he shook his head.

"No Hyung, let me clean up first."

"I didn't get my morning kiss, you left without that. I want it now." Taehyung said. Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"All of this fuss just because you didn't get a morning kiss?"

Taehyung had enough of talking, he fully pulled Jungkook towards him and trapped him in his arms.

"Hyung!"

Taehyung pressed his lips against Jungkook's, moving them slowly. Jungkook did not respond for a bit, but soon did as he couldn't resist his husband. He stopped struggling. Taehyung roamed his hands on the naked body, feeling all of it. Jungkook held his face in his hands and nibbled on his lips. Taehyung finally parted.

"Next time, you'll be punished if you don't give me my morning kiss. Also, you don't leave the bed until I wake up. Get it?" Taehyung asked, sounding really serious. Jungkook pressed his lips together so he won't smile and nodded.

"Good. Now go fresh up."

Jungkook walked away, feeling his husband's eyes on his back. Taehyung's eyes travelled to that round butt, he licked his lips. No Taehyung, now is not the time, he thought and took a deep breath. He frowned.

"Wait."

Jungkook stopped.

"Jungkook, are you bleeding?"