Chapter 31

Jungkook was quite irritated right now. What surprised him was that it was because of Taehyung.

"What's up with you and him?" Jungkook asked.

Taehyung looked in the mirror, as he was getting ready. He cocked an eyebrow at Jungkook through the mirror, silently questioning 'who?'

"You and that bubblegum."

Taehyung chuckled.

"It's Bogum."

"Whatever. Answer me instead of correcting me will you?" Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"I told you, he's just a friend."

"Yeah? A friend who sticks to you like you're his oxygen or something."

"Jungkook, you're getting worked up over nothing."

"Over Nothing? Really? Maybe one day I'll bring a man who'll be attached to me to the hip and then you can say that and I'll believe you."

Taehyung sighed and turned away from the mirror to face Jungkook.

"Baby, trust me. He's just a friend. "

"Then why do you treat me differently when he's around. I feel like I'm a stranger to you when he's in the same room as us." Jungkook expressed.

Taehyung pulled Jungkook towards him and planted a kiss on his cheek.

"Really? I didn't notice I was treating you differently."

"But you are."

"Jungkook I'm getting late for work. We'll talk later, okay?" Taehyung replied, not meeting his eyes and stepped away to take his bag.

"Taehyung, please." Jungkook pleaded.

Taehyung stopped all his movements.

"Please, stop lying, not when I clearly know something's up with you two." Jungkook's voice cracked at the end and Taehyung whipped around to look at him. Jungkook quickly looked away and walked out of the room, muttering a ' have a good day' and shutting the door behind him.

"Jungkook-" Taehyung called out, but the door had already shut behind him. Taehyung bit his lip. He really didn't like seeing Jungkook like this. But it was better if he doesn't know, that'll only make Jungkook angrier.

With that thought he left for office.
______________________________________

Jungkook called Jimin as soon as he was away from their room.

"Hello eomma."

"Hey kookie, what's up?"

"Nothing eomma, ju-just wanted to talk." Jungkook stuttered.

"Kookie baby, what's wrong?" Jimin asked worried.

"Eomma, everything is fine."

"Stop lying, you know you can tell me anything right?"

"Can we meet eomma? I need to talk."

"Of course, do you wanna meet at your favourite cafe? Should we call Jin hyung?"

"No eomma, c-can it be just the two of us? P-please?"

"Of course, kookie baby, let's meet in half an hour."

Jungkook agreed, ending the call. He made sure his husband was gone and then entered the room to get ready and meet his eomma. The cafe wasn't that far from his home, just a 15 minute drive. He just threw on some decent clothes and walked out of the house with the car keys. He chose to drive himself because he didn't want his bodyguards to linger around, gaining unnecessary attention.