Chapter 47

Time skip ahead.

"Yeonjun-ah." Jungkook whispered.

"Yesh momma." The sweet voice said in a sleepy voice.

"Time to wake up baby." Jungkook kissed the small boy's forehead with a smile.

His heart melted whenever he heard his son's voice.

Five years.

Five years passed since he was born. And his baby was as beautiful as ever. Inheriting his doe eyes and bunny teeth from Jungkook, and his handsome looks and boxy smile from Taehyung. He was so pretty even grown women swooned over him!

No doubt he was the son of the two most gorgeous people.

Yeonjun sleepily opened his eyes and blinked at Jungkook.

"Morning mumma." He smiled as he sat up. Jungkook pulled him in his lap and kissed his forehead.

"Good morning, my angel." Jungkook wished, kissing his nose, making Yeonjun scrunch it up.

"Come on, you have to wake up dadda and I have to serve breakfast. Let's see who wins." Jungkook challenged.

Yeonjun's face lit up as he slipped off Jungkook's lap, already running away so he could win the challenge. Jungkook chuckled as he heard a loud shout of 'daddaaaaa' in the hallway. He got up and made his way to the kitchen.

He had already prepared breakfast today, giving the maids and servants a day off. Taehyung was home late last night which is why the elder was still sleeping.

Soon he heard giggles filling the house. He turned around to see Yeonjun on Taehyung's shoulders and Bam and Yeontan trying to teach out to him. He smiled at the sight before turning back to the work at hand.

Taehyung noticed his husband in the kitchen and lowered Yeonjun to the floor. The kid immediately busied himself with the dogs that he loved so much while Taehyung walked in the kitchen to greet his husband.

Jungkook smiled as two hands snaked around his waist and rested on his tummy.

"Good morning." He said in a soft voice.

"Morning." Taehyung's deep morning voice sent a shiver down his spine.

"Tired?"

"No, just lazy."

"Mhm. You can rest all day today, we can watch a movie and spend time with Yeonjun, have a family time before getting ready."

"Getting ready? For what?" Taehyung asked as he looked at Jungkook in confusion, who gasped.

"Did you forget?"

"Forget what?"

"Hyung! I can't believe you!" He said in disbelief.

"But- tell me. What did I forget? I clearly remember your birthday and our anniversary date and my birthday is still a month away." Taehyung said quickly.

"It's Hobi Hyung and Mingyu's wedding today!" Jungkook exclaimed and Taehyung's eyes widened.

"They're getting married?"

Jungkook rolled his eyes at his forgetful husband.

"No, they're playing house and having a fake wedding." He said sarcastically. Taehyung chuckled and turned Jungkook around, pushing him against the kitchen counter.

"Being sassy early in the morning? You're making me horny." Taehyung whispered as he buried his face in Jungkook's neck.

"H-hyung... Yeon-ah is here."