Chapter 38

A/N: GUYS THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER WAS CHAPTER 36. THIS IS CHAPTER 38! SCROLL TO THE NEXT ONE THAT IS CHAPTER 37. SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.
______________________________________

A/n: Extra long chapter for my loves.💜

Taehyung woke up, cuddled in his husband's embrace, face buried in his neck and arms wrapped around his waist.

"Morning, Birthday Boy." Jungkook whispered. Taehyung let out a breathy laugh. Jungkook smiled and leaned down to kiss his forehead, then he moved so Taehyung was on his back and he was laying on top of him. He kissed his cheeks, eyes, nose and finally lips. Taehyung let out a sigh in the kiss, his hands caressing Jungkook's back. He chased after his lips when Jungkook pulled away, causing him to chuckle.

"Don't you think you should wake up now?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung blinked at him.

"What's the time?"

"It's 8:45am."

"What? Why didn't my alarm go off? I'm late for office." Taehyung said and moved to get up only for Jungkook to put a hand on his chest and lay him back down.

"You don't have to go to office today, I've already told Ms. Yuri, she'll handle everything at the office. And I was kidding, sleep as long as you want, hm?" Jungkook pecked his lips before sitting up on the bed. Taehyung held his hand.

"Where are you going?"

"To the kitchen."

"No, don't."

"Why?"

"Because I want cuddles. " Taehyung said, not meeting Jungkook's eyes. Jungkook just smiled and laid back down, embracing his husband once again who buried his face in his chest, throwing a leg over his. Jungkook caressed his hair, a soft, content hum leaving Taehyung's mouth as he drifted back to sleep in no time. 15 minutes later, snores left his mouth. Jungkook kissed his head.

"Working your ass off, just so that our family will live in peace. Such a ruthless image you have for people outside of home, yet you sleep soundly in my arms with no care of world. Mr. Kim, please stop being such a cute and responsible husband, it's not good for my heart." He whispered to his asleep husband.

With one last look at his face, he slowly detached himself from his embrace, replacing himself with a pillow before leaving the bed.

He had to give his husband a perfect birthday.
______________________________________

When Taehyung woke up, it was already 11am. He quickly took a shower and got ready, opening the door to their bedroom to leave, only to see two bodyguards standing there. He looked at them in confusion.

"Happy Birthday, Master Kim." They wished, and handed him a White Camellia and Violets. To say Taehyung was bewildered would be an understatement, but nonetheless he accepted the flowers and nodded his head in thanks.

As he made his way to the kitchen, several of his maids and servants wished him, handing him the same flowers. Taehyung felt giddy with happiness. By the time he reached the kitchen, he had a bouquet of White Camillia and Violets. A big smile appeared on his face when he saw his husband near kitchen counter. He kept the flowers on the dining table and slowly made his way to his husband.

Jungkook's lips twitched when he felt two arms making their way accross his waist and a chin on his shoulder.

"You're up?" He asked softly.

"Mhm. A unique morning."

Jungkook chuckled.

"Do you like it?"