Chapter 48

Oh no.

Jungkook thought as he rushed out of bed and into the bathroom, startling his husband who was all cuddled up to him.

Taehyung was out of bed and rushing to his husband the next moment.

"Hey, shh baby, let it out." Taehyung murmured as he rubbed Jungkook's back and held his hair while he let out his nausea. A moment later, Jungkook sighed and got up. They both walked out of the bathroom.

"Baby we need to see a doctor." Taehyung said worriedly as he passed Jungkook a glass of water.

He drank the water and slightly shook his head.

"I-it might j-just be food poisoning." Jungkook reasoned. Taehyung shook his head at him.

"We are seeing a doctor. I'm calling Minho right now." Taehyung said, leaving no place for argument and turned around to find his phone.

"T-tae..." Jungkook stuttered weakly. Taehyung hummed as he finally got his phone.

"T-Taehyung I'm..d..iz..zy." Jungkook's weak voice made him snap his head towards him.

Taehyung's eyes widened and he was by Jungkook's side as the younger's body gave up on him.

"H-hey. Jungkook?" Taehyung tapped his cheek in an attempt to make him gain consciousness. It didn't work.

Taehyung was scared.

He quickly picked Jungkook and laid him on the bed. He took a few deep breaths and calmed himself. He picked up his phone and opened contacts to call Minho.

"Hello? Taehyung?"

"Minho. I'm sorry if I disturbed you but Jungkook hasn't been doing so good. He just fainted. Can you come over to have a look at him?" Taehyung said in one breath.

"Alright. Calm down. No you didn't disturb me I was already awake and getting ready for work. I'll drop by in 10 minutes." Minho replied, easing Taehyung's worries.

"Yes. Thank you." He ended the call.

Ever since Yeonjun's birth, their visits to Minho at the hospital had been frequent. He had become their family doctor. Taehyung felt at ease knowing one of his - now a close - friend would be looking after his family's health.

And when Jisung had been pregnant, just a year later after Jungkook had been, they had been impossibly closer.

But with closeness came the tense silence when Minho came to know that Taehyung and Jungkook had been a part of the most dangerous mafia.

Minho had smiled awkwardly and said he always had an idea. Jisung and Jungkook were glad that he didn't react in the worst possible way. Of course, Minho was scared after that.

Who wouldn't be when you find out that one of your close friends is the leader of the most dangerous mafia of all time?

Taehyung had personally assured him that he didn't ever lay hand on an innocent person. He had also said that he thought of Minho as a close friend and he would never hurt him.

Everything went back to normal after that.

Taehyung rushed to the door when the door bell rang. He opened the door and asked Minho to come in. He also noticed a small black head following Minho.

The boy let out a small whimper when he saw Bam and Yeontan.

"I'm sorry Taehyung. If you don't mind my son accompanied me today, I have to drop him off at school after this."

"Of course not! He can stay here as long as he wants. Let me call Yeonjun so they can play together." Taehyung smiled at the small kid, who hid behind his father. Minho crouched down to his level.