Chapter 18

While Jungkook was in bathroom, Taehyung got dressed and calmed his hard on down by thinking about... Unusual things.

Taehyung had been feeling weird lately, the good weird. He felt different when he was with Jungkook. He wanted to keep Jungkook happy, all the time, forever if possible. He felt giddy when Jungkook was happy, he felt angry when he was sad because who dare to make his baby sad? But he was always calm when Jungkook was near, he was worried when Jungkook wasn't by his side. But he also felt shy when Jungkook defends him from people who have ill intentions. It's like... Like he doesn't like him anymore.. it's more than that. The thought of Jungkook getting hurt scares him more than anything else, even his angry eomma. He feels like if Jungkook ever suffers he won't forgive himself. His only goal in life is Jungkook. God knows what he'd do if Jungkook disappeared one day. One thing was clear in his mind, Jungkook is his priority, and will be for a very long time. He will wreck havoc in the life of the person who wrongs Jungkook.

Taehyung will burn the world if Jungkook said so. But if Jungkook wants a life of peace, he will forget the existence of mafia.

Am I in love?

Love. The emotion he hadn't felt from anyone except his parents. But to think he was able to feel it for some person, and that he would go to any extent for that person, scared him. People in love are crazy, they say, but now Taehyung gets why they say that. His own thoughts surprised him, yes he was scared, but that doesn't mean he's going to distance himself from Jungkook, he won't survive.

His thoughts were interrupted when the door to the bathroom opened and Jungkook came out, all sweaty.

Taehyung smirked.

"Had a good time?"

Jungkook whined. "Stop teasing!"

"Don't whine baby, you're making me hard."

Jungkook blushed and walked to take his clothes, which were picked up by Taehyung. He was about to button his shirt but Taehyung did it for him. He also helped him wear his coat.

"What are your plans now?"

"Go home with you."

"I'll be here for 3 hours. Are you sure about waiting? You can go home, if you want."

Jungkook shook his head and replied,

"Nope we are going together. But meanwhile, do you mind if I go visit appa and eomma? I'll be back to pick you up and we'll go home together? How about that?"

"Perfect." Taehyung said.

"Okay then, I'll leave now."

"Mhm. I'll come with you downstairs."

"It's fine you don't have to."

"I want to."

Taehyung and Jungkook walked out the door and into the lift.

"On which floor is your meeting at?"

"First floor."

"Then we'll stop there and I'll go out myself."

"No-"

"Yes." Jungkook said and glared at Taehyung. Taehyung just sighed and agreed. The lift stopped and both of them got out.

"Aren't you going?"

"I'll go by stairs, I just wanna say goodbye."

"Okay then."

Both of them were unaware of the people staring at them. Suddenly Jungkook narrowed his eyes.

"Tell me, who's gonna be your next secretary."