Chapter 23

Taehyung woke up early the next day, wanting to prepare Jungkook's gift. He was greeted with the sight of his angelic husband on top of him, snoring peacefully. He enjoyed it, so he laid there, eyes closed.

Five minutes later Jungkook stirred, and turned to other side, falling back asleep. Taehyung took the chance and moved from the bed, stretching for a bit and then he was out the bedroom and walking down towards the kitchen.

He will prepare breakfast for Jungkook today. So he pulled out his phone and turned YouTube on.

How to make pancakes.

Of course, it was his first time cooking, he did his best. Time to time checking if Jungkook woke up. Finally when the breakfast was done, he took out his special serving for the breakfast from the fridge and laid it on the tray, picking it up and walking to their bedroom. He slowly opened the door, relieved at the sight of his husband still asleep. He closed the door slowly and walked to the bed, keeping the tray on the bedside table.

He sat on the bed and looked at Jungkook, still sleeping so peacefully while cuddling a pillow. Taehyung was envious of that pillow. So he replaced it and laid beside his husband instead, cuddling him close.

Taehyung couldn't resist the cute face so placed a kiss on Jungkook's forehead, then nose, then both the cheeks.

"Mmnn." Jungkook stirred, slowly opening his eyes, to find Taehyung before him.

"Good morning." He said, while yawning cutely. Taehyung gave a small smile and an Eskimo kiss in return.

"Good morning, kookie."

Jungkook blushed and smiled.

"Started early in the morning? Already making me blush."

"Your morning voice is deeper than I expected, I couldn't resist."

Taehyung moved to pecked his lips, which Jungkook immediately covered with his hands.

"Don't, I have morning breath."

Taehyung removed his hands from his lips and said,

"Doesn't matter."

And kissed him deeply. Jungkook smiled and pulled away.

"I'll go get ready."

"No, breakfast first."

Jungkook looked surprised.

"It's ready already."

"Yes, I made it, for you."

Jungkook looked at him for second than at the bedside table, then tackled him in a hug. Taehyung chuckled.

"Thank you, it looks tasty."

"Well, I hope it is."

Jungkook sat up on the bed,his hair a mess and him tangled up in the bedsheet. Taehyung placed the breakfast in bed and sat beside him. Jungkook noticed a bottle on the tray.

"Is that what I think it is?"

"Depends on what you think it is."

"Banana milk?"

"Yes."

Jungkook cheered and clapped his hands.

"It's been ages since I had one."

"Well I'm glad I bought a lot of it."

Jungkook's eyes sparkled at that. He took the first bite and moaned.

"Is it good?" Taehyung asked, nervousness clear in his voice.

"Good? It's better than good! As I said it is tasty." Jungkook said, and started eating with mouthfuls.