Chapter 46

(A/n: This chapter will have time skips. I'll put in the the heading for each time skip just like below.)
______________________________________
2 months of pregnancy

"You little devil!" Jungkook huffed, glaring at the four legged creature who was looking back at him with no trace of guilt.

"Baby his name is Yeontan, not devil-"

"Did I ask?" Jungkook turned his glare towards Taehyung, who immediately lowered his gaze.

Yes! The Kim Taehyung, CEO of Kim corporations and the most ruthless mafia, was scared of his husband.

Just like he should be!

Jungkook turned his glare back at the little devil who sat on his bed smugly.

"Off my bed, now!" Jungkook ordered. The little devil huffed and got off the bed, sassily walking towards Taehyung, who picked him up and cuddled him to his chest.

"Take him away from here, he ruined my bed!" Jungkook exclaimed, looking at his now torn bedsheet and pillows.

"Baby you know he's just a pup-"

"You can go away with him too if you want to take his side." Jungkook glared at Taehyung, who gulped, he moved the now grown pup to his other side, moving towards his husband who was rubbing his forehead.

"We can ask the maids to clean it."

"You know that I don't like anyone entering our bedroom, plus Yeontan won't let them because I asked him to do so. Seems like that's the only work he can do properly." Jungkook said narrowing his eyes at Yeontan who growled at the insult.

Yeontan understood it, of course. He was smart.

Yeontan knows that Jungkook is his master too so he needs to listen to him, he knows that Taehyung is scared of Jungkook ( at which he secretly rolls eyes), but he also knows that Jungkook is precious to Taehyung just like he is.

So Jungkook and Yeontan tolerate each other for Taehyung's sake.

Though they won't admit they love each other too.

Taehyung pulled Jungkook closer to him, and slowly kissed his neck to calm him down. It worked. Jungkook's frown dropped and he sighed leaning against Taehyung.

"Baby, I'll do it."

"But hyung you have work."

"Too bad for work you're my first priority." Taehyung smirked and pecked Jungkook's cheek. He slowly kept Yeontan on the floor and dropped to his knees in front of Jungkook's stomach. He lifted shirt to see his tummy.

"H-hyung, I don't have a bump yet.." Jungkook reminded, blushing. Taehyung kissed the flat belly while caressing it.

"I know, I can't wait to see you all round with our little angel." Taehyung smiled at the thought of it.

He was whipped for the baby already, Jungkook knew he was gonna be the best father.
______________________________________
4 months of pregnancy

Jungkook woke up to a hand caressing him inside his shirt.

"Baby, are you awake? Sorry to disturb you." Taehyung apologised.

"Hmm, what time is it?"

"It's 7 in the morning." Taehyung whispered. Jungkook turned around to sleep on his back.

He was now four months pregnant, his belly was visible and Taehyung was whipped, like always. Even now, the elder moved so he was in front of Jungkook's belly to litter it with kisses.