Chapter 11

Oliver's POV

"Alright, I'm ready." Edward tells me, as he walks towards the front door, where I wait on him.

"Let's go then." I say taking his hand, before I pull him outside, I can't wait to meet his friends.

To be honest, I can't wait to meet anyone, I have spent my whole life in the same pack land, so there wasn't someone new to meet often.

And usually if someone came to visit, they were spending most of their time with the people they were visiting, and even if they wanted to hang out with some people form my former pack, I definitely wasn't their choice.

So, I only met new people when some of the Alphas came to visit for a meeting or something.

But they usually came without they kids, so it wasn't anything fun for me, or my siblings.

"Do you have any siblings?" I ask. "Other than the brother that lives in my parents' pack." I clarify.

"Yeah, I have a younger brother, and a younger sister, you will meet them soon." He tells me, and I smile happily, I just hope that they aren't very little, I would like to hear some stories about Edward from them.

"How many siblings do you have?" He asks, and I groan. "What?" He asks.

"I have thirteen brothers." I say. "Well, the youngest seven are actually my half brothers." I tell him.

His eyes widen in surprise, before he stops walking, he turns towards me, and he looks like he will start to panic.

"What?" I ask him.

"My brother told me that the only family from your former pack that has over ten kids is the Alpha's family. Please tell me that we don't have an angry Alpha looking for us right now." He pleads.

"Well, I might have forgot to tell you that." I say truthly, I hope that he won't be angry at me for forgetting to tell him that.

I don't even know how I could forgot about the fact that papa will be looking for me, or at least he will send the warriors to look beyond the border, if he himself won't be able to go.

And I'm sure that he won't stop looking for me until he finds me, I just hope that he won't realise that I went to another pack.

He doesn't know that I had any help, and I most likely wouldn't have survived outside the border with Alex in my arms for long.

Edward sees that I'm starting to panic too, so he takes my hands in his.

"It will be fine, I won't let them take you back." He tells me, and I hug him tightly.

"Thank you." I say.

We cuddle in the middle of the dirt path for a few more minutes, before I remember why we are here.

"We should go meet your friends, we are already late." I tell him, and he nods in agreement.

He kisses my head, and we go towards the pack house, where we will meet with Edward's friends.