Chapter 49

Oliver's POV

I have a piece of paper in front of me, and about fifty paper balls all around me, all of them have some words written on them.

I'm trying to write a letter to my family, but it seems that I don't even know what to tell them.

"Do you what some help?" Edward asks, while he sits on the couch next to me.

"Yeah, I can't come up with enything to say." I tell him.

He takes the pen from my hand, and he begins to write something on the paper.

It takes him a few minutes, but when he's done, he gives the paper to me, so I can see it.

"Yeah, this will be perfect." I tell him.

"You have to write it yourself, so they will be able to recognise your handwriting." He tells me, and I nod in agreement.

I quickly write it on other paper, and then I make it ready to be sent to my family.

I give the letter to Edward, and he desapears out of the door, to tell someone to send it to my family.

I stay into he house with Alex, since Edward will be back soon, and it doesn't make sense to drag Alex to the pack house, just so we can come back here in a few minutes.

When he comes back, we decide to go on a short walk, since Alex starts to run around the house, which annoyed Edward more than anything else.

I honestly don't mind that Alex runs in the house, as long as he doesn't run down the stairs, but it's most likely because I have grown up with a lot of kids running around my family house all the time.

"We should try to have a baby again soon." He tells me, as we watch Alex run in front of us.

"Yeah, we can try." I tell him, and he smirks at me. "Not today through." I say, and he whines.

"Fine." He tells me.

We walk for a while longer, and then we go back to our house.

I enter the living room, and I jump back when I realise that Evan, and Isaac are waiting with Mia and Jasper on the couch.

"Hi, I didn't know you were coming here today." I tell them.

"We got bored, so we decided to come here." Evan tells me. "Our mates are out again." He explains.

"Do you want some tea?" I ask them.

They agree, so I go to make some tea for all of us, while Edward stays with them to talk about something.

I'm glad that we didn't walk for as long as Alex can manage today, as we usually do, since he wouldn't have any more strength to play with Mia.

As I go back to the living room, I realise that there is another kid on the couch, I haven't seen him before.

It must be Evan's Omega son, that he had told me about before.

"That's your son?" I ask Evan.

"Yeah, but please don't touch him, he will start to cry." He tells me, and I nod in acknowledgement, while I  look at the kid.