Extra Content

Epilogues

A short book, which is about all of the main characters from the first fifteen books in this series is published.

Patreon - Only A Human

Link in the profile description. 

/

/

/

/

/

Preview

The Vampire Attack

Chapter 1

Someone's POV

Everyone's sitting in the pack house, waiting for the attack that they already know will happen sooner or later.

It's inevitable, because Carter managed to anger the vampires, and they will definitely come to the pack to make them pay for it.

The kids and the rest of the pack were sent away, to hide with an ally pack, but Carter's kids along with their mates had to stay, because they would drag the danger with them.

All of them were hosting a meeting with the vampires, so the vampires would recognise them, if they will somehow cross the path with them.

They don't really know when the vampires will attack, but they are l assuming that it will be soon, so they already have a plan, which they hope will be enough to get rid of all of the vampires.

But they're proven wrong, when they finally see the people that they're expecting to see.

Because there are a lot more of them than they can count.

So, everyone looks at each other, panicking slightly, before they quickly decide to run towards the pack border.

Those who can, shift into their wolf forms, while the others climb on their backs.

They try to stay together, but they have to separate into small groups, when the vampires start to reach them.

Carter, Mason and Timmy quickly realise that they're alone, but they don't go back, hoping that their family will be able to escape too.

They're a lot quicker than the vampires, which gives them enough time to escape the pack lands, and they run for as long as they can.

/

/

/

/

/

Also, there are a lot more books in this series, and all of them are published here for free.

Some of them mention the main characters, but not all of them.