Chapter 47

Oliver's POV

"Come on, we have to go now, we're already late." Edward says from downstairs.

I put my shirt on quickly, and I walk down the stairs, where Edward waits next to the front door, with Alex in his arms.

They're both ready to go out, so I quickly grab my shoes, and I put them on.

"Can I finally know where we're going?" I ask him.

"Were going to he pack house." He tells me.

"Why?" I ask.

"You'll see." He says, and I groan in annoyance, I hate surprises.

"Let's go then." I say, and he takes my hand, before he opens the front door.

We make it to the pack house quickly, since Alex is being carried, so he doesn't slow us down as he usually does.

When we reach the pack house, we go to the side, instead of walking inside.

"I have something for you." He tells me.

"What did you get?" I ask him.

Just as the question leaves my mouth, I see some white and grey dog, it runs towards us, and I hide behind Edward, hoping that it wouldn't notice me.

I have never seen a dog before, well, I did, but only in movies, newer in the real life.

"He won't hurt you it's just a puppy." He tells me.

"I'm not convinced." I say.

Alex reaches his hand to pet the dog, and the dog licks Alex's hand, scaring him a little.

Alex's eyes widen, and I expect him to start to cry, but instead he starts to laugh.

Edward puts him down, and Alex snuggles to the dog, I look at them for a while, before I reach my hand out hesitantly.

The dog licks my hand too, so I take it back for a moment, before I reach it out again to pet the dogs head.

Edward sits next to us, and all three of us pet the small dog, he looks happy to entertain us, so we play with him for a while longer.

"Who's dog is it?" I ask Edward.

"It's ours, and we should name him soon." He tells me.

"We can keep him?" I ask, stunned.

"Yeah, it's ours, I bought him yesterday." He tells me, and I hug him tightly.

"He's great." I tell him.

"I'm happy that you like him." He says.

"Now name him." He demands.

"Nate" I tell him.

"Good." He says.

"Nate." Alex yells.

"Let's go to our house, it's getting dark." Edward tells me, so I look at the sky to see that it's already pretty dark, and I haven't even noticed.

"Yeah, we should go." I tell him, standing up. "Come on, Nate." I say to the dog, and he comes running towards me, but this time it doesn't scare me.

Edward stands up too, and he picks Alex up, so he can carry him to our house.

When we reach it, Alex is already asleep, so I take him from Edward, and I put him on the couch next to me, before I cuddle to him as Edward sits next to us, and he turns the TV on, putting on some romance movie.