Chapter 14

Oliver's POV

A few days later, Edward and I have decided to go, and tell Isaac about my family.

He wasn't happy that he didn't get to know that sooner, but he said that he supports us, and that he will do whatever he can to make sure that my father, or anyone from the my former pack, won't find me.

We thanked him million times, before he have thrown us out of his office.

"We have to get ready for the training." He tells me, as we go towards our house, making me look at him with a frown.

"What?" He asks, when he notices that I look at him like he's stupid.

"I will be training?" I ask him.

"Yeah, you will have to train in this pack." He tells me.

"Good." I say confidently, but I know that he can feel my nerves.

I never even watched the pack training, in my former pack, there was a basic training, that everyone except the Omegas had to complete.

The Omegas werent allowed to train, since it was just a waste of time for both Omegas and instructors, since Omegas can't grow mussels even if they want to.

"Isn't it a waste of time through?" I ask him.

"It definitely isn't a waste of time, you can't grow mussels, but you can learn other self defence tricks, it's not all about strength." He says.

"You will only have to be there for the first half of the training through, and you can't train if you're pregnant, also the heat will make you miss it, as long as you don't take the medicine." He explains.

"Will I be able to take the medicine?" I ask.

"Yes, but you will have to have your womb fixed first, and if you take them, you might not be interested in mating at all." He tells me.

I nod my head in acknowledgment, as we enter our house.

Edward and I go upstairs, and I go straight to my dresser, to find some shorts, and a shirt for the training.

A few days ago Edward went to the pack house, and he took some clothes for me from the storage.

So, now I have a lot of clothes, even more than I had in my parents' pack.

It's fun, since I can wear something different every day, but I don't like the fact that if I want to find something, I have to make a mess, before I find it.

We change into our training clothes, and we go outside again, this time to the training grounds.

When we reach it, my eyes widen, there is a lot more people in this pack than I thought.

I can't even count them, but I think that they will have to expand this place soon, since not many more people will fit here.

Edward told me that he's usually an instructor, but today he will be training next to me, to make sure that I'm alright, and I'm very thenkfull for that, since in quite nervous about this whole training.