Chapter 44

Edward's POV

A few days later my family visits us again, so I get to spend some more time with my siblings.

I'm not very close to my younger siblings, Louis, and Harley, but I used to be close to my older brother Kyle, before he moved out to live with his mate, Daisy, in Oliver's former pack.

We used to spend a lot of time together, and now I barely see him, but that's mainly because of the fact that we are living days away from each other.

We call each other sometimes, but it's not the same as hanging out with each other.

But there is noting I can do about it, I already got used to not having him around all the time, at least now I have Oliver to entertain me.

When my family leaves our house, we decide that it's already too late to do anything outside, so we settle on the couch, with Alex in between us, and we put some movie on TV.

We watch it for a while, but I can't miss the fact that Oliver looks sad, I wonder if one of my siblings said something that have upset him, or maybe he's not feeling well again.

"What's wrong?" I ask him, making him turn his head towards me.

"Nothing." He says.

I move Alex to the other side of me, and he cuddles to my leg, while I make Oliver come closer to me.

"Tell me." I demand lightly, and he groans. "Are you not feeling well?" I ask him.

"I'm fine." He says.

"I will carry you to the pack hospital, if you don't tell me what's wrong." I tell him, and he sighs in annoyance, knowing well that I will do it.

"I just miss my family." He tells me.

"Do you want to go back?" I ask him.

"No." The tells me. "But I should inform them that Alex and I are safe." He says.

"You should do it anonymously, if you don't want them to find you." I tell him.

"How?" He asks, and I have to think about it for a while, before I get a good idea.

"Maybe you can write a letter to them?" I suggest.

"Yeah, that might work." He tells me with a smile.

I lean in to kiss him, and he soon deepens the kiss, so we make out for a while, until I feel Alex pull on my shirt with a whine.

I quickly pull away from Oliver, who groans in displeasure, I turn to Alex, and Oliver's eyes widen when he remembers that his brother is still here with us.

I laugh at his expression, and he smacks me on the back of my head, making me groan.

"Food." Alex tells me, when I finally give him my full attention.

He looks unamused, and it seems that he doesn't have any patience left, he most likely have tried to get my attention for a while now.

"Alright." I tell him, and I go out of the living room, to get some snacks for all of us.