13. White and Red 🔞

Guys.. I can see the readers are increasing insanely fast!

Thank you so much!!

Please keep supporting me by voting and comments. It means a lot to me.

LOVE LOVE!!

.................................................................................

**Fast Forward

Freen and Becky now sitting in front of Tee in her office while reviewing the procedure list and what need to be tested in this test. After their heartfelt talk on the other night, they had decides that the test must be done as soon as possible.

Freen asks Nam and Song to clear their schedule until they are available to go to work again since no one can predict how the test will turn out.

"So I see both of you done reading the procedure. Now I would like the both of you to sign consent letter. For Freen, same as your first test, you will be having intercourse with Becky and there will be 2 professionals behind the glass to observe. No drug need to be taken. At the last test, I will need your permission to hold your private part." Freen nodded as a sign that she understand and agree to it. Tee had touch her thing before so she is okay with it.

"For Becky, you might need to take this viagra to boost your metabolism to have intercourse. Don't worry there wont be side effect since this is only one time take. This test will need you two to have several rounds and with different description of intercourse so we hope that you have enough energy for it. We don't have to worry about Freen's stamina because yeah... 'Horse power'"

They laugh with Tee joke. They sign the Consent Letter. Becky take a deep breath. Not gonna lie, she is nervous because they will be having sex with audience watching them, it's weird but she need to do it for her Freen. And one thing that make her nervous is they will need to repeat whatever happen in the bathroom that day so she is extremely worry for Freen.

Freen senses Becky's nervousness so she reach out to hold her hand, giving a light squeeze assuring everything will be okay. Becky smiles, bringing Freen's hand up to kiss the back of it.

Tee saw the sweetness and can't help to smile. She finally found someone she can rely on. Tee is happy for her buddy. She clears her throat.

"Okay lovebirds, we gonna start soon. Don't worry guys, there are paramedics ready out here. So whatever happen, we got it cover. Come, let's have a group hug before starting. FYI, I never hug my patients okay"

"Woww, I'm honoured." Freen scoffs but still laugh along with Tee. They hug for a while and letting go to prepare themselves.

Becky took the viagra pill, and after that Yuki, Tee's assistant lead them to a changing room, they need to change to patient's gown. After done changing, they hug for a while, shares sweet kisses to assure each other that everything will be okay.

They walked into the experiment room, there's a bed prepared and some equipment. Becky sat aside with gown on to wait the viagra to take effect. Freen on the other side near the bed, standing naked while Tee and her assistance attached wires to Freen's chest and some part of her body, especially the lower part.