54. Big Time Craving 🔞

"Baby.... Let's get marry. Would you give me your forever?"

Freen raise her head from the baby bump, looking at Becky in shock. Seeing that, Becky smiles. She slowly slip out from their bed, walking to their wardrobe room. Freen frozen on the bed, still processing on what Becky said to her. Becky just ask her to marry!!!!!!

"My hubbyyy~~~" Freen turns around, only to see Becky standing with both hand behind her. She wants to walk to her but Becky only signal her to stay where she is, and pull up her pants.

"My hubby, my baby, daddy of my child, growing up after losing my father, experiencing abuse with my own eyes, and had a judgmental past relationship,  I had never thought I would find a real love ever. But ever since I met you, you always make sure to give me the best, you put me first over yourself. Even when i'm in fault, you still be the one who apologize first. I'm sorry for doubting you before, I deeply regret for not listening to you first until I put you in hard time. During our time away from each other, i finally realize that you been doing your best to win me back, but what i did is just giving you hard time."

Freen shake her head and try to talk but Becky stops her.

"So my hubby, now that we are back together again, i'm asking for forgiveness, and a chance to be a good partner of yours. Please allow me to take care of your well being, allow me keep bearing your child, allow me to serve you as your wife. Would you marry me?"

Becky open the box on her hand, getting ready to kneel but quickly stop by Freen. Becky was surprise by Freen action, her eyes starting to get teary because she thought Freen did not accept her.

"Honey my love, please don't kneel. Yes my love... YES!!!!! LET's get marry!!!!!" With the joy, they hug each other tightly. They pull away from the hug to wear the ring but before that, Freen realize something from the box.

There are two rings in the box, she recognize the other one. It was the ring that she specially ordered to craft weeks before. She asked her personal designer Ms. Jessica to made a dress for Becky and booked a fine restaurant for their romantic dinner date. She planned to propose to Becky but everything failed because of their fight. Seeing Freen's curious face, Becky continue

"The dress you ordered from Ms. Jessica had arrived, and.. I also saw the cancellation dinner reservation that you made. I thought you just wanted to have a dinner date with me but then i receive a gift bag under your name. Well... sorry that I opened it. I saw this ring that you personally asked to made for me. I called the jewelry store from the number i saw at the bag, turn out its the same store you bought this angel necklace right?" Freen nodded.

"They told me your ordered this ring for proposal. Since I saw only one ring for me, so I asked them to craft another one for you.. urgent order" Both of them chuckle.

"I told them i need it by today and luckily they manage to get it done in just an hour. So here it is baby"

Freen is speechless. If she call herself a romantic person, Becky still win her a lot because she never thought Becky would propose to her. They slid the ring for each other and now they are officially fiance!!