35. Agreement

Everyday went on normal for Freen and Becky.  Freen decided to pay every days of Becky's stay in her clinic even Tee kept declined her money because Becky is like a family to her already but Freen insists. So in the end Tee had to accept it.

Freen had a new routine which is visiting Becky everyday after work. She gave a new phone for Becky with her number saved and she would always talk to Becky especially asking what she wants for their dinner, of course not forgetting the milk tea. After that, she would spent the night with her and left early in the morning to her penthouse to work out a while and then start working.

About the intimate moment? They can't keep their hands off each other since they long for each other. Every touch will always turn to passionate kiss and eventually end up with Becky getting Freen's off. There were time Freen asked for permission to make love but Becky was startled, Freen realized she must still traumatized with all incident so Freen is willing to wait for Becky until she is ready. 

They truth is Becky still unsure to trust Freen fully and she scares that if she gives in, they might have uncontrolled sex and the thought of  getting pregnant again scares her, scares that Freen only want her for her body and to complete the 3 years deal, scares that she loves Freen more than she loves herself. She admit she craves for Freen's warm, her care, her attention, her hard rock thing, so that's why when Freen was aroused, she will make sure to satisfy her and  always reminds herself that Freen probably ONLY want her now, do not expect for future.

One thing Freen realize with Becky's changes, she seems pays more attention with Freen's current body transformation, and her buddy down there. It started with the day after they first reconcile, Becky asked Freen if she started working out because there is someone new in her life, but Freen denied it immediately and told her the reasons why she had been working out because she wants to protect her and their future family. Freen wants to be the guardian for her family.

Becky's heart melted by Freen's confession but she told herself mentally to not have too high expectation on someone. However, she just couldn't hide her amazement towards Freen's body plus Freen always letting Becky takes full control on her length making Becky feels like Freen really submit her body to her.

Freen's mom caught on their fast reconciliation, and she even knows they already started to be intimate with each other. There were times when she wants to visit Becky early in the morning, the door was locked and they are required to ring the bell to inform Becky to open the door. At first she feels weird because it never happened before but she still rang the bell, to which her surprise, Freen comes out from the room, looking panic and pale. That's when her mom take the hint.

Now, Freen is sitting in her office, looking at the deal they once signed when Becky agreed to their deal. She is in deep thinking because of Nam's question the other day.

***Flashback

Freen, Nam and Song are in the field monitoring the models having photoshoot for Elle magazine. One thing change about Freen now is that she is no longer aroused with the sexy models in her company. Her heart and mind are occupied by Becky so she not paying attention to other people's beauty.

However, some of her models and staffs started to show interest at her because of her new body transformation. They look like they are willing to open their legs to submit themselves to Freen. Freen do realize their sudden interest on her but she just shrugged it off.