beach day

he's so fine, anyways...
-
"Dads I'm going to the beach with Bill, is that okay?" Y/N asks, even though she is packed and ready.

One of my dads brushes his fingers through his long brown hair before answering. But, my other dad interrupts, "Sure hun." He gives me a shy smile.

"Hey I was gonna say that." He crosses his arms at the shorter lad.

"It's okay, Harold." The shorter dad replies with a chuckle at the nickname.

"Yay, bye!!" Y/N leaves as she puts on her sunglasses.

The beach wasn't a far walk from their house.

Y/N walks up to the burning cement sidewalk before looking for the black haired boy.

Bill immediately notices Y/N. He runs up to her.

"Hey, babe." Bill hugs Y/N.

Y/N giggles and hugs Bill back. "You missed me that much?" Y/N nudges his shoulder with hers.

Bill blushes before helping Y/N place down her towel next to his.

Y/N is on top of Bill as they are laying down. Bill is talking about the band and tour. But, Y/N is too busy playing with his shoulder length hair.

Bill's hair is just past his shoulders. He sweeps his hair away from his face, so it kind of creates a side part. It's jet black and very soft.

Suddenly, Y/N feels a poke by her side. Y/N flinches because that's her ticklish spot. Only a few people know that.

"Hey!" Y/N waves her arm trying to get his long arms away from her.

Bill chuckles, "you weren't listening to me!" He smiles.

"Sorry..." Y/N wasn't really sorry. She was busy admiring Bill and the person she was admiring disrupted her.

Bill's finger traces down Y/N's back and traces around a star tattoo on her lower back on the left side.

Y/N let's out a soft laugh because it tickles.

Bill and I decided to get matching tattoos. Well, not really. I got the tattoo way before I met Bill. He just happened to have a similar star design as me.

Me and Bill just admired the sunset together. We occasionally kissed each other, but it was mostly just comfortable silence.

Bill and I have been together for almost a year now. Our one year is coming up next month. We haven't said the three words yet. It kind of pisses me off that he hasn't said it, but I haven't either. So, I shouldn't be hating on him.

I watch as the Sun sets and it beams against Bill's hair and how his eyes go from a dark brown to a light brown against the sun.

God. He's just so nice to look at.

Bill catches Y/N staring at him. He goes in for a kiss to catch her off guard.

It worked.

Y/N flinches at his actions, but kissed back.

"Man, this is why I love you, Bill." The words slip out.

Y/N covers her mouth in shock.

Bill giggles, "I love you too, Y/N. Don't be shy, I mean I am yours already."

Y/N blushes and lays in Bill's arms.