LIKE I WOULD

- zayn

Gustav and I were hanging out with the Kaulitz twins. We were playing at the playground, laughing and having a good time. Until, Tom came up to me all nervous.

"Y/N...?" Tom looked down at me, while I was swinging on the swing set. I looked up at him and nodded.

"I like you." He said nervously as he scratched the back of his neck. I looked at him with a shocked reaction.

"Sorry, I don't like you, like that Tom." I looked at him with empathy. He turned away and went straight to Bill. I looked over and Bill shot me a dirty look. That's the day me and Bill became enemies. We were in 3rd grade. That was 7 years ago...

"Move it." Bill quickly shoved past me as Gustav and I were walking together in the hallways. I rolled my eyes and shoved him from behind.

"I still don't understand how he's still mad." Gustav says, while watching Bill, Tom, and Georg meet up in the hallways. I just shrugged and grabbed my notebooks for our next class.

"Are you still going to my party tonight?" Gustav asks as we sat down at our desks.

"Of course, you're my best friend. Why wouldn't I?" I smiled as Gustav felt a sigh a relief.

"Why?" I looked at him and asked.

"Because Bill, Tom, and Georg are coming to the party. I don't want to get beaten up by them." He said worriedly.

"It's okay, Gustav. I'll beat them up." I patted his shoulder in reassurance. We continued to talk about random bands, while the rest of the class walks in before the bell rings.

Later that day, I was helping set up the party with Gustav. He was ecstatic that so many people want to come to his party. It was fun seeing him all happy and smiling. We greeted everyone walking in and chilling out on the couch.

"Look what I snuck in." I smiled brightly at Gustav as I hand a cooler full of beers and other alcohols. He rolled his eyes grabbing a beer out to drink. We cheers, but then looked over at Bill, Tom, and Georg walking in.

"Fuck." I walk them closely making sure they don't break anything. For the most part, they didn't cause any trouble. Everyone was having a great time. Almost everyone was drunk at this point, when we decided to play spin the bottle. We have already played a couple of rounds, before it was my turn.

"Spin it!" Gustav yelled, sitting next to me sipping on the beer in his hands. I spun the bottle and it spun for a little while, then it landed on Bill. I rubbed my eyes and thinking that I was seeing things. I was not.

"Like I would ever kiss you." Bill rolled his eyes as he drank from his red solo cup. I scoffed and went over to Bill, grabbed his face and kissed him. His eyes widen, while his face turned red.

"Not that hard, right?" I crossed my arms and went to the snack table. Gustav followed me with his jaw dropped.

"No way, you just kissed Bill Kaulitz. He hates you to death." Gustav explained, but I just shrugged as I filled a bowl with popcorn. The game continued, but Gustav and I just sat down and talked.

"Someone keeps looking at you." Gustav whispers. I look over and I make eye contact with Bill. He quickly looked away and blushed.

"No way." I slowly looked back at Gustav, he did the same thing. Then, we bursted out laughing because when we look at each other we start laughing. Later, we decided to join the crowd as they played a few more rounds. Everyone was going home, while I was helping Gustav clean up. Before, Bill left I gave him a napkin with me number. It wrote,

CALL ME ###-###-#### - Y/N

It was fun watching Bill blush and get nervous, after years of bickering.