home

"I want to go home. Traveling, interviews, and photoshoots are great and all. But, I feel so homesick right now." Bill says as he taking a bite of his sandwich.

"It's only one more week, Bill. You can be a big boy and make it through." Tom says and Georg snickers.

"Yeah, it's only a week left." Gustav tries to reassure Bill, in a nicer way.

Bill just sits there and sinks into his seat. He seemed disappointed in the boys's reactions.

After every interview, Bill complains about wanting to go home. The boys get pretty annoyed because Bill doesn't really react like this.

"You need to stop." Tom rolls his eyes are Bill.

"But, I just want to go home." Tom grabs a pillow and smacks him in the head.

"What the fuck!?" Bill yells out. They're in their shared hotel room.

"That's for saying it again." Tom hits him again. Which turned into a pillow fight with Gustav and Georg joining in.

"Fine, you win!" Bill says as his hair looks like he just woken up.

The boys finally stopped and decided to go to bed.

"I still want to go home." Bill whispers reaching for the light switch. Tom throws one last pillow at Bill.

"OW!" Bill yells out and turns off the lights.

The next morning, Bill woke up and practically sprinted to the tour bus. They were finally going home.

"We better not be hearing you complain." Georg yawns as he points at Bill and puts his hair in a ponytail. Gustav nods.

"Yeah." Tom rolls his eyes and brings his bags onto the tour bus.

Bill just laughs and gets on the bus. After, hours and hours they finally made it to the pick up area. Where their driver is there and Y/N.

"Y/N!" Bill runs up to her and picks hers up. Y/N laughs and kisses him.

Bill takes about ten minutes talking about everything to Y/N. He also talks about how much he has missed her.

"I love you, Y/N. You need to tag along next time we go on tour." Bill tells Y/N.

"I love you, too. I'll try." Y/N giggles with Bill's arms around Y/N's waist.

"Come on, Bill! We can finally go back home!" Tom yells out as he walks to the driver.

"What do you mean?" Bill asks.

"I am home."