★ Meet Me in the Hallway pt. 2

- harry styles

Me and Riley run down the stairs with boxes in our hands. We were chasing each other like little kids. She always knew how to cheer me up.

"Oh my gosh, look at your old toys aww." Riley pulled out dolls from an old box that was shoved away in my room. I just laughed as I brought boxes outside.

My moms were pretty sad to move because it was the first house they bought together. I did feel a bit selfish, but then I remember who caused all of this.

"Riley, you can't just play with dolls all day..." I rolled my eyes as I grabbed more boxes and brought them outside. She just shrugged and grabbed a lamp to bring out. We waiting outside for the moving van.

"I'm sorry for not being there." Riley said as we sat on the steps of the house. I just shrugged as I played with the laces of my shoes. We talked about the new school and new neighborhood, trying to pass time. I did hear footsteps come towards us, but I assumed it was one of my moms, so I ignored it.

"Y/N?" Bill was standing there, looking at me with empathetic eyes. You could tell he had been crying for a while, his eyes were puffy. Riley rolled her eyes and stood up, about to shove him to the ground. I quickly stopped Riley.

"What." I stood up and looked at him blankly. All of the love in my body for him disappeared that very night. His eyes scanned over my features, usually I have a soft spot for him, not anymore.

"I'm sorry. Don't leave, please. I love you, I'm sorry. I'll do anything for us, I don't care what the people say about you." He apologizes as more tears fall from his face. Even though, I hated him, a tear fell from my eye as I heard him tear up. I quickly fought back the tears and shoved him.

"You didn't seem to care when you made up that rumor, too." I spat out as I felt my eyes water, causing my vision to blur. Bill was at loss of words as he watched me.

"You were the reason my life is hell. I hate you, I can't believe that I even loved you." I yelled out, even though the rage was all in my head, my heart ached as those words spilled out of my mouth. Bill's tears came pouring down.

"I feel so guilty. I've always felt guilty, ever since those rumors were spread." Is all Bill could say. I just rolled my eyes.

"Is that why you dated me?" I looked him up and down in disbelief. The pieces were being put together as the seconds go by. He just stayed silent.

"You dated me out of guilt? I'm just your pity date? Fuck you." I shoved him one last time as I went into the empty house. I could hear his footsteps behind me as Riley tries to stop him. But, he managed to fight through and meet me again.

"I did, but then I realized that I love you." Bill tries to grab my hand and I push it away. I just rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, sure. What's my birthday?" I stood there as I waited for an answer. But, nothing. I knew everything about him, he never bothered to learn anything about me.

"Exactly." I looked at him in disbelief as he tries to defend himself. I just scoffed as I watched him struggle.

"You've always been selfish." I spat out. He just looked at me in shock. Seeing Bill like this hurt me, but it was the right thing to do.

"Why are you still here? Leave." I shoved past him, hearing the moving truck arriving. He just stood there. I rolled my eyes as I brought the boxes in.

"I'll always love you, Bill. But, it will never be as much as how much I hate you." I said as I watched him walk out. He didn't say anything and walked home. That was the last time I ever saw Bill.

A few months later, we have settled into the new neighborhood and it has never been better. I love it here, I have so many friends. Bill has gone off on tour with Tokio Hotel. From time to time, he drunk calls me, but I just ignore them. I'm much happier now.