raindrops

"Shhh... Hurry up and open the door!" Tom rushes me, as I try to open the studio door.

"Why do you guys even want to be here? It's way too late to be singing..." I finally get the door open and the boys rush in.

"We can't have fun?" Georg says as they rush in to play their instruments. I just rolled my eyes and followed them.

Gustav banged on his drums loud, like no one else was in the room, causing the room to vibrate. I just sighed as the boys started to laugh and mess around in the studio, knowing their producer and managers aren't here.

"You guys are childish." I laughed as Bill started to sing 'Monsoon' in a low, metal voice to me.

Georg and Tom were having a competition to see who can strum the loudest and the longest. It was fun seeing them get mad at each other over a game they made up. We were having fun singing along and talking, but then the lights flickered. Causing Georg's bass is disconnect, Tom's guitar to stop playing, and Bill's mic to cut out. Everyone stopped and looked around, Gustav was still playing his drums because his instrument was the only one not electric.

Then, a loud thunder struck making the power the cut out. But, a few seconds later the lights turn back on. The light shined and showed Bill clinging onto my arms tightly as I sat down holding him.

"It's alright, Bill." I laughed, before kissing the top of his head.

Bill just tucked his head into my arms and shook his head. The rain hit the windows loud, like someone was throwing rocks at it. Every raindrop on the window, Bill just held closer. While, the boys were making fun of him.

"Leave him alone." I rolled my eyes and flipped them off with my free hand.

I felt my arm being pulled down by Bill, he placed my arm on his back. While, I rubbed his back I just admired the rain. It was always so peaceful watching the rainfall and hitting the pavement. The thunder flashing through the window illuminating the room for a second. Sucks that Bill hated it, I wish he could enjoy it like me.

The other boys finally got over the fact that Bills as scared of the thunderstorm. They continued to play their instruments, even though the power kept cutting out every other minute.

Bill later fell asleep in my arms as we moved the couch. It was much comfortable and I slowly drifted off to sleep.

"Fuck, again?" I woke up from Tom yelling, he threw up his hands letting his guitar hang from his neck.

The power went out, actually this time. Luckily, the rain had calmed down. I slowly woke up Bill.

"Bill..." I started to tap his shoulder.

His head was laying on my chest and his arms were wrapped around my torso. Bill's hair was a little messed up, but he still looked so cute.

"Bill, come on. We're going home now." I started to get up a bit, hoping it would wake him.

His head lifted up and he opened his eyes. But, then he closed his eyes again.

"No... I want to stay." Bill was still sleepy.

"Let's go, the boys are already in the car." I got up and held Bill's hand as he rubbed his eye with his other.

Bill go into the passenger seat, as the other boys sat in the back. They were still complaining about the power outage, well Tom and Georg were. Gustav was just chilling because he wasn't bothered by the power cutting out.

We drove home, somehow Bill managed to fall asleep again, even though Tom and Georg were still complaining to me like it was my fault for the power outage. Finally, we made it and decided to crash on the couches in the living room. It was really late by then, the only power that works is in the living room.

"Tom, can you grab more blankets?" I asked as I was carrying a bunch of pillows.

I brought them down and placed them on the air mattress in front of the couch. The rain got heavier as we set up the living room.

"Y/N sit with me." Bill said as he was wrapped in a fluffy blanket.

"Okay okay, let get some snacks first." I walked over to the kitchen.

I grabbed a few bags of chips and a couple bottles of water. Then, I plopped myself on the couch. I turned on the TV, I could hear the boys run down the stairs. They were like dogs running down to get their favorite toys. I laid down and flipped through movies we could watch. I clicked on a movie that the boys would like. I felt a weight on my side of the couch and saw Bill wrapping his arms around. I felt him shake as the thunder strikes.

"It's alright, Bill. I'm right here." I cooed as I rubbed Bill's back, making sure he feels secure.

We both watched the movie as Gustav was fast asleep. Georg and Tom were fighting over a random bag of chips.

Another thunder strikes, the television flickers for a few seconds, before shutting off.

"Ugh." Georg and Tom yelled in unison, causing Gustav's to jolt awake.

"Are you serious?" Gustav looks at the two through the dim light and covered his face with a pillow nearby.

"Guys, just go to sleep. It's late enough, and leave Gustav alone." I practically scowled Tom and Georg. They pretending the whine, but then a minute later they were snoring like little babies.

I looked over and I saw Bill smiling. I smiled back and hugged him tighter. He, in return, gave me a kiss on the cheek. We both drifted off to sleep as the rain calmed down.

someone requested another rain chapter, but switched roles, so here ya go!!<33 19K READSSSSS THANK YOUUUUUUUU