birthday

Bill's birthday was coming up, well technically Tom's too. But, Bill was my boyfriend, not Tom. Since, they always celebrate their birthday together. I've decided to surprise Bill with a small birthday party the day before his birthday. I invited Georg, Gustav, and Tom.

"Okay, for everyone know their part?" I had a clipboard in my hand.

"Yeah, I got the cake." Georg reassured me.

"I got the decorations." Gustav gave me a thumbs up.

"And I don't understand why Bill gets a surprise birthday party, but not me." Tom replied.

I just rolled my eyes, "you mean you got the snacks."

"Oh yeah, and that." Tom just yawns.

"Okay, I'll text you guys with the set up and times." They all nodded and we parted ways.

The next day, Bill told me he was going to buy some new clothes and probably going to get a new tattoo. Which was good because he needs to me out of the house. He was kind of disappointed when I told him I couldn't go with him.

"Bye, Bill!" I gave Bill a kiss on the cheek before he left.

"Love you." He kissed me back.

I texted the boys and told them to meet at my apartment ASAP.

A few minutes later, they all finally arrived. Fortunately, nobody forgot anything. Since, the party might run late, the boys will be sleeping over. So, we set up a little movie night spot of all of us to sleep in.

"Tom, can you fix that decoration above the door frame? It's tipping over." Tom nodded and quickly fixed the decoration.

"Okay, everything is perfect." I looked at everything and smiled.

"I still don't get why Bill gets a surprise birthday party, even it's also MY birthday too." Tom huffed as he got behind the couch.

"Maybe, you should get a girlfriend." Georg replied with a scoff.

"Damn, you say that after I just broke up with the girlfriend!?" Tom pretended to be offended. We all just laughed and tried to keep quiet.

"It's been twenty minutes, Y/N. My butt us starting to hurt." Gustav spoke.

"Just a few more minutes." I replied, but I was getting a little worried because Bill said he would be home soon.

We heard the door knob shake as the sound of keys follow behind. Bill wakes in confused why it was pitch black.

"Y/N?" Bill asks before switching the light on.

"Surprise!!" We all emerged from behind the couch and yell as the lights turn on.

"Oh my god, you did this for me?" Bill looked around and admired the decorations.

I nodded and hugged Bill. Bill kissed me and thanked me.

"It was all Y/N's idea." Gustav brought out the cake. Georg nodded in agreement.

"Whatever." Tom jokingly crossed his arms. Bill nudges him a bit.

"Cake time!" Gustav yelled out as he brought out the paper plates.

We sang happy birthday and Bill blew out the candles. Leaving one candle for Tom to blow out. I watched in awe because of how cute their relationship is.

We all ate cake and talked for a while. Then, we decided to clean to the decorations, before we start watching the movie.

I looked at the cake before putting it away. I smirked and picked up some frosting.

"Hey, Bill can you help me?" I asked Bill. He turned around right away.

"Whipped." Tom whispered and snickered. Bill just shot him a dirty look.

"Yes?" Bill replied. I smiled and smeared the frosting on Bill's cheek.

Bill smirked and grabbed a cake chunk and smeared it all over my face.

"Hey!" I scrapped off the cake off my face. I smeared a cake chunk of his shirt.

He gasped and throwing a chunk of frosting, missing and hitting Tom.

"OH!?" Tom's eyes widen. He grabbed the frosting chunk thrown at him and threw it back.

Bill dodged it and it hit Georg right in the face, he just got back from using the bathroom.

"Are you serious?" Georg just stood there as he turned right back around and back to the bathroom to clean up.

"Oops." Tom said with a grin.

"Ew, you guys need to get cleaned up." Gustav walks in with decorations in his hands because he was actually cleaning up.

We all just smiled and laughed.

Finally, we actually cleaned up. We all took a shower and got changed in to our pajamas. We all went straight to the living room and sat in our usual spots. Me and Bill sat on one side and Gustav had the other side. Georg and Tom were on the floor in the bean bags in front of us.

"What movie?" I asked as I sat in between Bill's legs.

"This vampire one, I've been dying to watch it, but I keep forgetting." Bill clicked through the films before finding it.

Tom groaned as he didn't want to watch it.

We agreed (expected for Tom). Even though, Tom was complaining at the movie, he was the one most interested. He couldn't stop talking about what he thought was going to happen next.

Towards the end of the movie, everyone seems to be drifting to sleep. I was the last one standing, but I felt my eyelids become heavy.

Before I drifted, I kissed Bill's forehead and whisper, "happy birthday." As the clock strikes 12.

"Happy birthday to you too, Tom." I whispered to him, even though he is literally dead asleep.