whoops

"Still on for ice cream tonight?" Ivy says as she comes up to me by my locker. I was hesitant with my answer as I closed my locker.

"Come on, Bill will be there!" She nudges me as I tried to not blush.

"Okay, I'll be there." I smile and walk with Ivy to our class. She smiles as Georg walks over to her, linking their hands together.

Ivy and Georg have been dating for 5 months now. Since, me and Ivy always hang out together, we hang out with Georg's friends all the time now. Fortunately, Bill is friends with Georg and I have a big crush on him.

That evening, Ivy was over at my house to get ready for the hang out. We were doing our makeup as we talked about everything that happened today.

"You have to talk to Bill, I think he has a crush on you, too." Ivy puts down her mascara wand as she looks at me through the mirror. I put down the lip gloss I was putting on, resting my wrists on the bathroom counter.

"No way." I shook my head as I continued to gloss my lips. Ivy just rolls her eyes as she gets a text from Georg.

"Oh, they're outside right now." Ivy grabs her purse and put her phone in the bag. I look at her with widen eyes.

"I thought you were driving us." I follow her as I grab my purse and shoved my wallet inside. We both rushed outside of the door.

"Change of plans." Ivy shrugs as she climbs into the passenger seat of Georg's van. I nudge her, before climbing in sitting right next to Bill. The car ride wasn't awkward, it was mostly Gustav and Tom bickering about something random and Bill was stopping them.

"Well, maybe you should stop breathing them." Gustav pushes Tom away as Tom grows closer to him and breathes heavier. I let out a laugh as me and Bill watched them from behind us.

"Get away from me!" Gustav continues to push Tom away, he only received a very intense stare, which made Gustav look away in fear.

"Enough you two." Bill practically scolded the both of them, as I laughed.

"That is scary." I commented on Tom's face and Gustav looks over at me with a nod. Tom just laughed and sings along to the song playing on the radio. Me and Bill laugh at the fact that Tom switched up so fast.

"Your shirt is cute, it looks nice on you." Bill looks at me with a smile as he points to the shirt he was wearing. We were wearing the same shirt, but mine was cropped.

"Thanks, it looks good on you too." I smiled as we talk about our favorite bands the whole car ride. Finally, we made it to the ice cream place. Me and Bill were still talking as we both walked in the place together. Ivy brushed past me and raised her eyebrow at me with a smile. I just roll my eyes at her. Me and Bill both get vanilla ice cream cones.

"Are you sure, you aren't just copying me? You can't possibly like everything I do." I look at Bill with my eye brow raised. He laughed as he licked his ice cream as we waited for the rest.

"Well, I do like you." Bill blurts out and immediately covers his mouth with his hand, trying to hide the fact he is blushing.

"What?" I looked at him in disbelief. His eyes quickly change, his smile dropped. Someone bumped into me as I will still in shock and I dropped my ice cream scoop on his shoe.

"Whoops, I am so sorry!" I quickly grab napkins and he just laughs.

"It's alright, don't worry about it." Bill grabs my face to make eye contact with me, to make sure I heard him. I just kept apologizing.

"I'm sorry." I apologized very flustered. He reassured me again, that it was okay.

"No." I stopped and looked at him. He looked at me with widened eyes as he maintained his eye contact with me.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to send you the wrong message earlier." I looked at him with apologetic eyes. He looked at me in confusion.

"I like you, too." I grabbed his face and kissed him. He kisses me back, grabbing my waist, causing him to drop his ice cream on my shoes.

"Whoops." He says with a smile, pulling away from our kiss. We both laugh as we clean up together.

"So, are you guys dating or what?" Ivy was looking at us finished up her ice cream, the rest of the boys were done with their ice cream already. Both me and Bill were flustered as we realized they were watching the whole time.

"Um, I guess so." I said as Bill nodded, before grabbing my waist again kissing me, I wrapped my arms around his neck.