bracelets

Bill and Tom practically run to Y/N's house with gift bags in their hands.

They ring the doorbell and see Y/N's mom with a welcoming smiles.

"Hey, boys! Y/N has been waiting for you two." Her mom welcomes them in as she closes the front door.

"TOM AND BILL!" Y/N runs from her seat at the table to hug the twins.

"Happy birthday, Y/N! I can't believe you're 6 years old, you're our age now!" Bill says as he admires the decorations around the house.

"Thank you!" Y/N shows the boys around the house with all the decorations.

"Gustav and Georg!" Tom runs over to the two boys.

"You guys can play with the console by the TV." Y/N tells the three boys, you can could see them dash to the TV.

"Do you want to make a bracelet? Since, you aren't going to play with the others." Y/N suggests as she climbs on to the chair.

"Okay!" Bill sits next to her at the dining table by all the presents.

The sat together as more guests arrive. The make matching bracelets with a stretchy string. The bracelets had random colored beads, but they made sure to have one matching red sparkly bead in it. Red was their favorite colors, so why not?

"Yay, I love it!" Y/N exclaims as she puts it on her left wrist.

"Me too." Bill says with a big smile and puts it on his left wrist too.

"Aww how cute, let me take a picture of you two." Y/N's mom comes in with her camera. Y/N and Bill blush.

She goes back into the kitchen to grab the cake.

"Time for cake!" Y/N's mom announced as she brings in the cake with candles.

The next week, Bill came over to play some games on the TV.

"Hey, Bill! Where's Tom?" Y/N opens the door.

In the distance, you could hear her mom lecture her about opening the door without an adult. But, she didn't care.

"Tom is playing with Georg, but I wanted to come over." Bill just shrugged.

He went straight to the TV, then grabs a controller. Y/N follows his lead and they play games for a while.

It was almost dinner time, Bill had to go home because his mom was already making dinner.

"Oh no, I have to go home." Bill looks at the watch on his wrist, right next to the bracelet they made.

"Wait, before you go." Y/N puts her controller on the ground.

"I'm moving tomorrow, I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner." She told Bill.

"What? You can't move though." Bill tries to convince Y/N to not move.

"I'm sorry, Bill. I'll miss you." Y/N hugs Bill.

"I'll see you tomorrow?" She pulls away and she sees tears form in Bill's eyes.

All he could do was nod.

The next day, Y/N and her mom were grabbing boxes and hauling them in the moving truck.

"Y/N! Y/N!" She could hear running coming towards her.

"You are really moving?" Tom looks at Y/N with sad eyes.

Y/N nodded as she grabs more boxes.