cramps

"Fuck." I lift up the covers and see that I bleed through her underwear. I immediately get up and go to bathroom to take a shower. Instant, wave of cramps hit me as I crawl back into bed.

"Are you okay?" Bill's eyes slowly open as he sees me curl up into a ball. I just nod as I try to go back to sleep. He knew what's going on and wrapped his arm around me. Giving me kisses, until we both fell back asleep.

In the morning, I checked if I bleed on the sheets. I sighed in relief as I got up and brushed my teeth. Bill was still sleeping, as always. As I washed my face, I heard the door unlock and footsteps run in.

"Who the hell?" I kept brushing my teeth, but I peaked my head out of the door to see Gustav, Georg, and Tom turning on the TV. I just rolled my eyes at them as I continued to brush my teeth.

Finally, Bill woke up and go ready as I made breakfast for the boys. As I grabbed the pan, a wave of cramps washed over me and I sat down.

"You alright, Y/N?" Gustav walks over to me as he checks my temperature. I just nodded as a heat flash goes through my body.

"I started my period." I quickly got back up and grabbed bread out of the fridge to make French toast. Gustav went back to the living room to lecture Bill.

"You're making her make breakfast on her period?" Gustav's crosses his arms as he looks Bill up and down. Bill just looks at him with his tired eyes.

"You should be making her breakfast in bed." Gustav scoffs as he gathers the other boys.

"Where are you guys going?" Bill asks as he watches Gustav grab his car keys. They just kept walking out.

"Those were my keys..." He drags out and walks over to me. Bill wraps his arms around me from behind and kisses my neck. Even though, he still made me make breakfast, he comforted me with his kisses and words.

About an hour later, the boys came back with flowers and bags. Me and Bill were watching TV on the couch. We both looked at each other weird.

"I forgot you guys left." I said as I paused the TV. Tom just rolls his eyes as he plops the bags and flowers onto my lap.

"Gustav said that you needed all of this." Georg shrugs as he grabs a plate of French toast.

"I know how to treat a girl with cramps right." Gustav's shrugs as he follows Georg. Bill just flipped them off as he held me closer.

"Thanks, painkillers exist, by the way!" I shouted out defending Bill. I stood up and grabbed a vase for the flowers.

After they ate, we watched some shows that were on as we snacked on the food they bought form the grocery store. Forgetting about my cramps.

Short one shot, but I needed to get this out of my drafts😭