halloween party

"Are you sure no one else is dress like Spider-Man?" I asked Bill as I finish my mascara.

I was dressed up like Gwen from the movie Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse 2018. Bill was dressed up as basic Spider-Man. But, he looked good.

"I'm sure." Bill was fixing up his Mohawk, but I could hear him smirk.

Me, Bill, Tom, Georg, and Gustav were invited to this Halloween party. Don't know who was hosting it, but there were a lot of models and singers invited.

"Are you guys done yet? Or are you guys making out?" Tom yells from down stairs.

"Coming!" I yell from upstairs.

I grabbed my phone from the charger and walked down stairs.

"Wait, Y/N!" Bill tries to stop me, but I was already down stairs.

"Dude." I stood there on the last step. I looked as the other boys were also dressed up as Spider-Man.

Tom was dressed in a black and white Spider-Man costume. Georg was in Miles Morales's costume from the same movie as me. Gustav was in black and red costume, instead of the red and blue Spider-Man costume.

"Are you guys ready?" Gustav looks upstairs as we wait for Bill to come down.

"Are we going to forget the fact that we are all in matching costumes." I finally walked down the last step.

"It was Bill's idea." Tom shrugs and adjusts the neckline of his costume.

Bill came downstairs and I shot him a death glare. He gave me an innocent smile.

"I thought we were the only ones matching." I asked him as we walk out the house.

"Well... The other boys didn't have costumes, so why not match with us!?" He say in the drivers seat and pushed the button to start the car. I just rolled me eyes as I got into the passenger seat.

"You're just jealous cause we look good." Georg spoke as he looked at the window.

"Yeah," Gustav agreed as he was shoving Tom because he was breathing too close to him.

We arrived at the house party. I spoke, "wait, can I at least take one picture of us?"

I took out my phone and took a selfie of us in the car with our match costumes.

"Aww, this is so cute. I'm putting this on my lock screen." I smiled at the picture.

"Can we go now?" Tom was getting antsy like a toddler. I nodded and the three boys in the back squirm out to the house.

"Let's go." Bill opened the door for me, I didn't even realize he got out of the car. I nodded and walk in to the part next to Bill.

"Oh, I see my friend. I'll see you later!" I pointed to my friend, Maddy.

"Oh, okay." Bill was surprised and was sort of dumbfounded for a bit, before he caught up with the other guys.

I talk with my friend Maddy for awhile, before looking for the boys to make sure their safe.

Luckily, they're fine and I can calm myself down.

"Goodness, you look like my mom, when she used to look over at me during birthday parties" Maddy explained at my weird behavior.

"Sorry, I've just been so overprotective over them, ever since I've moved in." I replied.

"Is there any lemonade here? I don't usually drink." I asked Maddy and she pointed at the pitcher.

"Thanks." I walked over and filled my cup with lemonade.

I walked back to Maddy and take a sip of my lemonade.

"Why does this lemonade taste weird?" I asked Maddy as I looked at the lemonade in disgust.

"Oh! 'Cause it's spiked with vodka." She said as I whispered a small 'oh' before throwing my drink away.

I continued to walk around with Maddy to grab some snacks. I hear kissing noises and try to ignore it, but then I recognized the black braids. It was Tom making out with Heidi Klum. I took a step back giving them space and I walked away with Maddy.

Me and Maddy decided to take pictures for Instagram. As I was posing I could hear my name being called in the crowd.

"Y/N! Y/N! Where are you?" Someone slurred out.

"I should probably go check who is calling my name." I said as Maddy nodded.

I searched through the crowd and recognized the tall figure with a Mohawk calling out for me.

"Bill, are you drunk?" I asked Bill.

He looked down at me and his eyes widen.

"You're really pretty, but I have a girlfriend sorry!!" He apologized as he pushed through the crowds.

"I am your girlfriend." I grabbed his arm and told him.

"Huh?" He looked at me confused.

"That's great news!" He grabs my face and kisses me sloppily.

"Okay, we are done now." I pushed him away because his lips kept missing mine. He just frowned.

It was 2AM, everyone started to leave. I looked to see where all the boys were. Well first, Bill was here because he found out I'm his girlfriend. I could see Georg and Gustav talking to a group of girls. I told them to exchange numbers. Lastly, I split Heidi and Tom.

"Do you guys have each others phone numbers?" I asked both of them.

They shook their heads. I told them to exchange phones numbers and apologized to Heidi. I told her we had to go and she understood.

I managed to get all the boys in the car, but this time I was driving.

"Goodness, I'm never going to party with you guys again." I sighed a breath of relief.

"Aww," Bill frowns as he slurs his response.

"Have you seen my girlfriend, Y/N?" His face automatically worried.

"Oh my gosh, is she okay? Is she still at the party? Where is she?" Bill asked frantically.

I put my free hand on his shoulder.

"Babe, I am your girlfriend and I'm right here." I said softly. He calmed down and then a few minutes later fell asleep.

Somehow, I managed to get all of them to bed.

"I hope they don't get mad when they wake up in spidey suits." I shrugged as I went to me and Bill's room.

Luckily, Bill trusts me to change him when he's drunk. But, this was a challenge.

"Come on, Bill! It's 3AM, we have to get your pajamas on!" I yawned as he is practically running away from me.

"Only my Y/N is allowed to do this." Bill crossed him arms across his chest.

He started to her nauseous and went to the toilet to throw up.

"You okay, Bill?" I asked rubbing his back.

"Yeah." He finally catches his breath.

I made him wash his face and I brushed his teeth as he say on the toilet. He said something to me, but I couldn't understand him because his mouth was full of toothpaste.

"Finally. Let's get you changed." I grab some new clothes.

"No, you aren't my girlfriend." He looked at me in disgust.

"I am!" I yawn.

"Then, what's her name? Y/N would know." Bill said as he looks me up and down. I laugh bit.

"You aren't Y/N!" He tries to run away from me.

"I AM Y/N!" I let out a frustrated sigh.

"Oh." He sat down on the bed immediately. I finally put his pajamas on.

"You're lucky I love you." I give him a kiss on the lips, flinching at the taste of alcohol, before falling asleep.

TYSM FOR 5K READS + 100 VOTES, HELLO????