photoshoot

Y/N is 16 and already a famous model. Mostly because her dads are in a famous band. But, otherwise she is the perfect model.

"Honey, today you have a photo shoot with a member from Tokio Hotel." Dad says while putting his hair into a bun.

"Which one?" I've heard their songs on the radio.

"The emo one." My other dad butts in.

"Hey! Don't categorize the boys," the tall dad defends the Tokio Hotel member, "but, yeah the emo one."

The shorter one rolls his eyes as he fixes his hair. They're getting ready for their concert in 10 hours. Which was weird because they have stylists.

"Get in the car, Y/N." My dad starts up the car and adjusts his bun in the rear view mirror.

"Okay, okay!" Y/N is practically running down the stairs with her bag down the stairs.

"Someone's eager for the emo boy." My dad chuckles.

"Lou." He says in a demanding tone, as looks at the shorter, blue eyed boy.

My blue eyed dad just mocks him as he climbs into the passenger seat.

I can't help my let out a giggle before I searched up 'Tokio Hotel' on my phone.

I scroll through and try to learn their names.

"Oh! The 'emo boy'," I put in air quotations, "is Bill Kaulitz."

I look through the images and see that his hair is spiked up and covering one of his eyes.

Cute.

My taller dad looks at me in the rear view mirror as I blush.

"Hmm... Y/N Kaulitz, it has a ring to it." My dad says as he changes the volume of the radio.

My taller dad slightly pushes him and tells him to stop teasing me. He pretends to be badly injured because that's my dad's weakness.

"I'm sorry!" My green eyed dad throws up free arm in the arm.

My other dad gives me a smirk and continues to fake fight with his husband.

This went on for the whole time.

"Finally!" Y/N exclaims while climbing out the car.

"Bye sweetheart." My dads kisses the top of my head. He shoots the smaller lad a glare.

He puts his arms up in defeat. But, a second later he giggles and gives me a tight hug.

"Call us if anything happens, OK?" He tells me before letting go.

"Okay, bye. Love you!" Y/N yells out before letting herself in the building.

"Hey, Y/N over here!" My stylist A.K.A my best friend waves over to her station.

I wave back and immediately go over her way. She gets my makeup done, but it's wayy more different than the other times.

"Black Smokey eyeshadow, seriously?" I pull the mirror closer to my face. I groan at the sight of my makeup. I'm not used to being edgy and emo like this.

My stylist just rolled her eyes and pulled over the rack of clothes. My face is not phased at the sight of black clothing.

We decided on flared blue jeans with black star patches, fitted black tank top,  black sweatbands around my wrists, and a sliver choker with a couple of rings [your choice :) ].

My hair is slightly curled at the ends. We did add silver tinsel to my hair to add some color.

"Okay, finished!" She said as she fixed a few pieces of my hair.

"Thank you." I gave her a side hug before going into the photo shoot room.

I met eyes with my manager and the lighting crew. I gave a shy smile and a wave.

"Where is he?" I asked.

"Who me?" I felt a breath by my neck. I jumped and turned around.

"Oh my god, you scared me!" I playfully pushed him. He gave a dramatic gasp and pretended to be injured.

He wore a fitted t-shirt, jeans that were way too big for him, chokers, and had his hair spiked up, like the pictures I saw.

He is very cute.

"Yeah yeah, let's get a move on." My manager pushes us together.

An hour passed.

"Okay, 15 minute break everyone!" My manager finally said.

I let out a sigh of relief and went to get water. I went to my best friend.

"That Bill is so cute." She nudges me with her shoulder. I blush as I play with the straw in my water.

"He is." I blush even harder and take a look at myself in the mirror.

"This look isn't that bad, I don't think misjudged too quick." I run my pointer finger on my lashes that were covered in mascara.

"He's so sweet," I look over at my best friend, "he always asks before putting his arm around me, or his hands on my waist." I didn't realize I was smiling until she pointed it out.

"Someone's got a crush..." She says as she taps the brush against the mirror to get the excess blush off.

"I don't even need to put blush on you, if you keep blushing like an idiot." She laughs at her own joke. I rolled my eyes and go back to the photo shoot.

I walk next to Bill, but this time it's different. Every time, he gets closer my heart beats faster and faster.

A few minutes passed.

"So, you think I'm cute and sweet?" Bill whispers in my ear. I felt my cheeks burn and I immediately cover my face with my hands. Bill let's out a chuckle.

I get yelled at by my manager for not listening to her directions. I roll my eyes in response and continue to model.

"Okay finished!" My manager calls out.

"Finally." I was about to walk to my station, but decided to give Bill a kiss on the cheek before going.

Bill smiles and grabs my neck and kisses me on the lips. I gasp as I was caught off guard. I kiss back.

He grabs a sticky note and writes down something. He hands it to me and does the phone hand shape. He mouths, "Call me."

I look down and it was his phone number. I nod and blush. I run back to my station and smiling like an idiot.

Me and my best friend talk about this for the whole time as she's taking off my makeup. We laugh and giggle together.

We say our goodbyes and I see my dads's car in front of the building. They're either arguing or singing, I can't tell.

I catch a glimpse of Bill and we make eye contact. We wave goodbye and I climb into the car.

The car hasn't started yet and it's completely silent. I sit in confusion as my dads's give each other looks.

My dad with blue eyes clears his throat dramatically before saying, "you got a new boyfriend?"

The taller one slightly pushes the shorter one. "Hey!" He exclaims as he rubs his shoulder.

"Sorry, I mean first boyfriend." He corrects himself before laughing.

"Leave Y/N and her boyfriend alone." I could practically hear his smirk as he runs his fingers through his long brown hair.

I roll my eyes in response and text Bill. We texted each other the whole time. I pretend to listen to my dads's conversation with mhm's and yeah's here and there. But, all I could think of was Bill.

Y/N Kaulitz does have a ring to it.