girlfriends

- the academic

"Hey, Ba-" I went up to my boyfriend, Bill. Bill shot me a worried look. Which, quickly cut me off because we aren't a public couple.

His management didn't want us to be a public couple because it would "ruin" his image. So, we aren't allowed to show affection, well in public. It pissed me off, we've been dating for over a year now. But, at least I can talk to him.

"Sorry, hey Bill." I corrected myself. A couple of girls surrounding Bill gave me dirty looks.

"Hi, Y/N." He gave me a small smile, which hurt me because I miss him running up to me as soon as he sees me.

"Who the hell are you?" One of the girls surrounding Bill said to me.

"Damn." I looked at the girl, she was scanning me up and down.

"You don't look like Bill's type, you're a little short." She commented.

"You're grades are little short for graduation." I said as she gasped and her face turned all red.

Before she said anything back, I just straight up left because it was way too early to argue.

As soon as I left, I heard girls giggle and laugh behind me. I just rolled my eyes.

I sat down in the classroom as I met eyes with Gustav.

"Hi, Gustav!" I watched him sit next to me.

"Hi, Y/N. How are you?" Gustav asked with a big smile. The smile I needed after what happened with those girls.

"I've been better." I just shrugged and grabbed my homework out.

"I'm sorry, Y/N. I heard what the girls were saying about it." Gustav looked at me worried. I just nodded and worked on the last problem I had to do.

"Where are all the girls that were surrounding you?" I looked up from my paper.

"Oh, I told them I was going to the bathroom and they started swarming the stalls. But, then I heard Georg scream." Gustav started laughing, I started laughing too.

"Georg is going to kill you!" I couldn't stop laughing.

"Oh well." Gustav just shrugs and spots the girls swarming Georg come out the bathroom.

"So, are you guys ready for you concert tonight?" I looked at the calendar on my phone.

"Oh yeah, I'm so excited!" Gustav grabbed two pencils from my bag and started drumming on his desk.

"There's Gustav!" We heard an out of breath person clinging on to the door frame.

Me and Gustav look at each other in horror before looking at who is there.

It was Georg.

"Hey!" I waved over.

"Shh I told them I'm going that way." Georg hushed me and pointed to the direction outside of the door way.

I laughed, then I heard the one-minute bell ring. People start rushing in.

"I'm going to get you back, Gustav." He flipped him off. Gustav just gives him an innocent smile and blew him a kiss.

I watched as the twins walk in, without a swarm of girls behind them. I just admired Bill from afar because he say with Georg and Tom in the front.

The teacher started the lesson and gave us worksheets to work on while she talked.

"Gosh, this class is boring." I whispered as I kept checking the clock.

"Y/N, the clock isn't going to go any faster if you keep looking at it." My teacher saw me looking at the clock more than usual.